1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance October 14th 2020

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 13, 2020.

1. reconkangas

I guess i am at a lose here. Every MMORPG i have ever played has a GM and Vice or a Co-Leader. BDO is the 1st game i have ever played or known that if the GM doesn't show up for a period of time ANY officer can take control of the guild. Generally speaking in most games that always goes to the 2nd in command so there is a lineage of succession.
    Im most terms guilds can rise and fall not just because of the GM but the 2nd in command rubs people the wrong way and they abandon ship because they know he is gonna take control if anything happens thats why it is important to chose a 2nd that mirrors your own thoughts.

Why this had to be a big deal, internalized scrutinized as to how it affects anything makes no sense it should of been there in the game from the get go.

FairlyEnjoyable likes this.
  2. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

Why the number2 isn't allowed to use command to gather is beyond me...I always wondered why officers couln't use it but come on.... this skill isnt that special right?

3. ghoulz666

NO!!!

The loss of precious life is too great for a mere petty officer to comprehend!

4. darkcode

This is strange?

Attached Files:

5. CM Servantes

Community Manager

That's related to web maintenance. Game maintenance is still scheduled until 12:00 UTC / 14:00 CEST.

6. Natsu Dragneel

Seriously when is early graduation damnit we've been waiting for months

7. Dimos Zargarda

I feel like asking in kr forums might have a bigger chance for an answer than here, the EU and NA devs know only as much as the koreans tell them

8. Franconia

Happy Halloween! 2020-10-14_60838398.JPG

9. Keldy

Thank you for that Update on the Guildranks, it really helps a lot. As you have writen in the Patch Notes that more Guild Ranks should come I would like to give an suggestion on a other Rank. It would be nice to have a Member that is also allowed to activate Guild Quests but is not able to activate Guild Wars and managing Contracts. Call it Quest Giver or something like that :)

FairlyEnjoyable and Andaro like this.