1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance October 31st 2018 - Extended +30 minutes

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Gabriel 'GCS'

Lahn La Vladian Underwear when?

Lefteye likes this.
  2. Illynore

Fix valk when?

TucoRamires, Platinia and Netreiam like this.
  3. JeanJean

EU zone change hour in summertime supposely to save some energy and it has been so since about 40 years. And since 40 years, They talk about abandonning that system but it still go on.
    So what happened ? since sunday morning, server is not on official time anymore and boss and all planned events occur one hour earlier because we gained one hour (CEST-> CET).

This is needlesslt confusing and GM have to broadcast message every two hours to announce than boss and nodewars happen earlier. In 6 months, they will have to broadcast a message saying than boss and nodewars will be one hour late

4. CrazySmokerDude

So most likely today Mirumok nerf is coming up and nothing about sea hunting nerfs really? Why is sea hunting best money which every pleb can do more rewarding than pure grinding wtf?
    [​IMG]

WhySoSeeryus and afurolol like this.
  5. OverCrash

Fix nodewars/siege disconnect issues when...?

6. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

feel free to leave out the mirumok nerf, i actually had fun while grinding w my friends

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  7. afurolol

8. Srich

sound like a buff for the belt but the degraded is kinda weird...need to check it out

9. Masterio

They cant fix that because:
    - It will be strong not fair to players who just starting. Smart guys earning this way from year (before some Fixes you have been able to kill mosnter by one hit) this ppls earned bilions! :)
    - Now to fix this they must Wipe servers or increasse monster drop rate to 100kk silver per hour.
    - Or remove silver or items for sea hunters and rebalance whole game.

10. CrazySmokerDude

yeah dude but 85% decrease on that small guys means they'll always drop 1 trash loot and rarely 2... lets be realistic we depend always on trash loot and not full drops :D 10% sux on the top of chances it actually drops so xd

11. Kushina

OMG Mirumok Nerf..... ahahhahahaahhaha im crying..... One grinding spot can be usefull??? NERF IT ..... I think they want a seahunting GAME.......GG PA , DeadGameRemastered

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  12. Netreiam

Change valk movment to SA or I frame
    Buff all shields to scale with AP/renoun
    Give valk and warrior larger AoEs in preawakening
    Give them more protected CC in preawakening
    Give valk larger healing AoE.

TucoRamires likes this.
  13. Srich

If they really nerfed the trash its a shame... meanwhile smh gets bilions in payouts

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  14. RavenousSix

Sea hunting already got nerfed. Just because you don't like it or can't do it, doesn't mean it needs to keep getting nerfed. Sea hunting is designed for people that want to earn money by grinding sea monsters and using the money to fund end game enhancing activities.

Without it, it would take an extreme amount of time to get anywhere.

If you don't like it don't do it. There is no need to nerf sea hunting, it already got a pretty hard nerf.

DarkGG likes this.
  15. Masterio

Why only valk they should balance all classes :D

16. Boosette

In my honest opinion i would say there is no nerf neede to SMH but grindingspots need to be adjusted a bit so that you can get at least a fair portion of money that the seahunters make with the same timeinvestment of course, like mirumoks before the nerf. And i say that we should only get a fair portion of the money a seahunter can make because we have the opportunity to drop items that are worth 60m+ which they have to buy off the marketplace. That way people would cry less about SMH and spread out more on different grindingspots.

17. DarkGG

Yeah I am tired of hearing about calling for more nerfs to sea monsters hunting. You forget it takes upto 2 months to get the boat, then getting the gear to even do hunting, and lets not even talk about how long it takes a guild to build the funds to do billions in payouts. My guild makes about 10-15bil a week from hunting yet our payouts are averaging 500mil for 37 members. If you have anyone getting T1-T5 payouts still it hurts everyones payout. It takes months to build the 50bil in guild bank to start even getting close to the 1bil payouts. What they need to do is buff grinding so us end game players that arent yet softcap gear can still make some decent silver grinding.

18. Dreadhood

Dreadhood Musa 61 EU

When SMH people still fail to understand that their payouts are literally killing the game economy, and still call it fair, yikes to your brains people.

Side note: i do not care how much money you make per hour with SMH, what i care about is the form of that money;
    1)Pure silver? That's toxic for the economy.
    2)Items to resell on the mp (Black stones, Memory fragments, Hards and Sharps etc)? Healthy economy.

taolurker, JM, Casty and 1 other person like this.
  19. Srich

thats because u are a pleb in a pleb guild..just because you are a slacker doesnt mean everyone is. Normals smh guilds takes less then a month to starting to get over 1B payout and after that it increase according to how much effforts your guilds members put on it.

20. KeiirValk

The problem isn't entirely between grinding vs sea hunting... They're 2 different activities. One's solo/group content and the other is guild content - yes - whether you're solo sea hunting or doing it in a group, it's still a guild activity and thus it is guild content as the items are 90% guild sellables.

The real question is , how is node wars/siege vs sea hunting ... Those are guild activities and thus should be compared over somebody who is able to pull in 50m/hour at hystria. If you're looking at it as guild activity vs guild activity , it's a night and day comparison in income - SMH is by far the biggest winner. If you're able to hold a territory and double guild for node payout on top of it, then it has SOME competition but still not close to SMH returns.

The main issue isn't with SMH or grinding though, it's the payout system and how it's being abused at the moment.. People RMT'ing 2-3billion silver payouts a week through hacker dummy guilds for $250 is horribly detrimental to this game. The payout system is and has been getting abused for so long now, and SMH is the main cause of it. It's a system that is being abused by "directly giving silver" to somebody in a game where it's not to supposed to happen, and people know this, hence why they abuse it ... It happens to not only be a way to directly sell silver without a threat of account ban, but it's also actually really good silver on top of it.

If that were fixed, I could easily say keep SMH the way it is and buff node war/siege. Because then they're legitimately utilizing the system and not heavily abusing it like a lot of people are right now.

Grinding is fine, but there should be additional buffs opened up for mid-tier and lower-tier areas.. I think the only real good spot atm for lower end spectrums is hexe, and that's usually contested by an over-geared player who's farming relics for memory fragments to progress his/her gear.

Mid-tier is alright but there is such a huge gap between high tier and mid tier spots... The jump in silver per hour is massively insane, and of course there should be , but not as big as it is right now.

High end spots are literally fine, 40-50m silver an hour is insane good not to mention the additional stuff you get from it, most of that is from trash drops alone.

Anybody who is saying high end grinding isn't good probably most likely has never done hystria or mirumok (rip one of the top 3 high endgrind spots unfortunately) or even gyfin for that matter. It's good, but it involves time, like everything else in this game. It can't be buffed because some casuals want to get massive returns in their 1-2 hours of gameplay otherwise you'll have a higher gap between top tier and mid/lower tier than the massive gap there already is between a no-lifer and a casual player.

#60 KeiirValk, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    TucoRamires and Irini like this.