1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance October 31st 2018 - Extended +30 minutes

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 30, 2018.

1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

everybody took long time to get anywhere. and im not against catchup but smh is really retarded way to do it. and its abusable as fck.

Ruffe, JM and Srich like this.
  2. WhySoSeeryus

how long does it take to gear up to softcap and above, organize parties, make elixirs, grind party spots and/or do nodewars? we are not talking about gahaz or fogans here.

i can bet you its more than 2 months.

Darthkiweh and JM like this.
  3. Ayesmina

Mimurok one week i have fun party play, is not insane money 38-40mln per h for us, but party 3ppl its good fun, is nothing compare SMH but after 95 % solo game , i start play typical MMO and nerf comming wtf ... this game dont have any sense :(

4. taolurker

This is the most reasonable response I have seen to the current Sea Monster Hunting quagmire, and the above poster points out the imbalances this creates.

I do not begrudge people earning silver from Sea Monsters, I also have done it myself with guilds and find it to be a LOOOooong time spent away from everything else, to where it isn't even feasible for a 1 or 2 hour session, IMO. This time the sea monster hunters spend out at sea is time that less items get moved into the economy AND that item prices increase because of rarity of items along with the inflation created by huge sums of SMH money (pre-order amts currently are INSANE imo).

I think the solution is for SMH to be changed to have LESS guild specific drops, and instead include drops that BOLSTER the economy and are for the individuals >not the guilds<. The payout system being abused by double payout guild swappers is certainly an additional thing that's impacting silver item inflation, but changing Sea Monsters to be more like normal grinding, with actual individual drops (instead of guild based ones), is part of the reason this is destroying the in game economy.

5. afurolol

You're joking right..RIGHT? The nerf doesn't mean anything because you can only payout once a week, so you have plenty of time to gather those guildfunds to earn your billions payout. It is also better money per hour than any end game content only high geared people can do with good results. It doesn't produce anything to the market, instead you are just leeching off from every other player in the game. Normie lifeskillergrinder spends 1+ year to get softcap, while a seamonster hunter spends 2-4 months only to reach softcap and even beyond that.
    Also to note, wasn't seamonster hunting supposed to be group content instead of soloing using only the ship's ram ability? Good job content creators.
    If your guild can only get 15 billion funds in a week with 37 people you are doing something seriously wrong.

I really hope smh gets nerfed so bad that people like you need to go grinding or doing other lifeskills again to realize how bad the silver per hour actually is.

LIMIT THE AMOUNT GUILDFUNDS YOU CAN PAYOUT, REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF GUILD FUNDS YOU GET FROM SEAMONSTERS LIKE THEY DID ON REGIONS THAT GOT THE SEACONTENT LATE. D:<

Ruffe, WhySoSeeryus, JM and 3 others like this.
  6. Kymbur

Kymbur Summerhaven Ranger 61 NA

Well... this is fun to see:
    upload_2018-10-31_9-0-58.png

And this when trying to grab the patch...
    upload_2018-10-31_9-2-37.png

I know it got extended 30 min but damn.

Who_Me likes this.
  7. Kalimano

+30 minutes

of course

Ruffe likes this.
  8. TankFu

I am getting the same error trying to log in as well.

9:04 Ahh because of extension again. Disregard

9. SgtPeppers

Guys they are not nerfing SMH because only few people do it. All the people who is complaining about the nerf go and do it and in 2 weeks its going to be nerfed or less eficient. I do like the idea of a SMH but not like this, this is just absurd. It should be a small party content, like whale hunting but 3-5 man party.

10. Sigerith

Sigerith Tamer 61 NA

Limit Guild payout? Well then you also kill nodewars payouts, you do know they all come from the same payout system right?

11. Shuqui

30 minute fe2b1fbd37f9cda52f78f4e3844cd6cbaf35a207_hq.gif

12. fanatycme

Archen when for EU?

Ruffe likes this.
  13. Kumiho

Kumiho Ranger 62

14. WhySoSeeryus

they could change it to some sort of token payouts with which you could buy accessories and other things. something like those medals from nws. wouldnt be raw silver and could be really good for economy.

Sigerith likes this.
  15. Sigerith

Sigerith Tamer 61 NA

You're right. Should remove silver from mob drops. Then we would all have to sell on the mp, but where does the silver come from?
    BTW: You have to sell the sea monster items to the guild, then share with everyone in the guild (payout).

16. reconkangas

Been playing for a year and a half and i am almost soft cap.... accessories are killing me i have horrible RNG with all of it i spent Billions trying to just get a tri Basi no matter the FS i use. my grif is at TRI for for some reason wont pop after it gained caphras energy it is lv 11 and i have 38 attempts to TET on it with a 90FS i sent a bug report but see others are having problems after caphras lvs are gained using cron to enhance.

i think in all some people have really good RNG a guy in our guild has made 3 TRI Cres guardian rings almost back to back with standard fail stacks no failures were for me i cant barely get a DUO let alone on 8 attempts to TRI failed all of them lucky they were all drops from Cres shrine or i would be out major $$$.

i think the amount of time it takes is based on what route you take to get there if you have really good RNG than not so long if you grind/passive income it then a lot longer..

#76 reconkangas, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  17. Sigerith

Sigerith Tamer 61 NA

Sea monsters should have to be hit by cannons. simple fix and i agree.

EDIT: Oh an Tamer Ranshake, however you spell it, when? Tamer normal female walk, run, and all animations when?

18. Dirty Djago

Dirty Djago Maehwa 61 EU

6month after Korea release = end of 2019

19. SgtPeppers

Bro you dont know what you are talking about :P You cant compare money make from NW vs money make by SMH. Even if they nerf payouts all the pvp guild could still do the same amount, except Valencia and Calpheon owners.

BTW it would be nice to have patch notes during manteinance and not after :P

20. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

I'd rather wanna know why I have to check each and every Wednesday the Japanese website to find out what events we are getting, just bcuz Kako cannot post an event page during maintenance, and like only after maintenance, lmao, ok