1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance September 13th

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Kabz, Sep 12, 2017.

1. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

If you don't PvP why do you need characters higher than level 49? You don't need the best or even good gear to do PvE things in game. I wish people would stop complaining about having PvP in the game, when they bought it knowing it had PvP in it.

2. Masterio

They will ADD server :D [not change existing]

3. Baroncell

i am wondering how long will these people, that are so hyped about this PvP server, will actually stay there.

4. residente

Oh, it's another lvl 60 mad at lvl 56s trying to level up in his precious grind spots episode.

Why don't you go Pila Ku you self called high geared player? Afraid of being BTFO by similar geared players? Yeah, it's just easier to go to Mediah where the +10 green awakening people are and take them out of their place just to later complain in the forums about them going back to "ruin your grinding".

Man up and farm where you belong.

Reyfer, Ascaeldor, WadeW and 2 others like this.
  5. TheWolfish

With your logic half the channels = all the channels. *single clap*

6. Smaxx

Smaxx Smaxx Maehwa EU

Sorry to ruin it, but from my experience it's just a translation error or they've copied the same old outdated template text again. .P

[FoH]Harfle likes this.
  7. Ruffe

Ruffe Ninja 63 EU

8. FC-ARC | Bane_ks

FC-ARC | Bane_ks Ninja 53 EU

It's pretty cool discusion here, pvp server and most of ppl speak about grinding spots and karma bombers. So you wonna PVP server to PVE while you PVP :D
    I respect few people on Eu side that just bomb everyone on server and don't give a damn peny.
    Even on PVP server everyone can ruin your rotation, If someone just have time and nervs to again and again come to your spot and take your time just in this case Sherlock you won't get -karma....YaY wut a progress.

Reyfer likes this.
  9. dekrepit

i mean, wouldn't it make sense to just make it a PVE server, and then revert the karma system back to its original state on all other channels? we all pretty much know that this pvp server (i'm guessing 6 channels?) will die out in 2 weeks when people who overestimate their pvping skills realize that 1% and top guilds are going to have a death grip on the top grinding spots anyways.

Baroncell and Ruffe like this.
  10. InF3RNo

Oh, just when I decide to come back to play, next day: Maintenance, and just in the time I can play in the morning.

11. Aeyon

12. Aeyon

May I? You should choose wisely your day off. ;) Otherwise, welcome back.

13. Dworkin Barimen

Congratulations Kakao,you listened AGAIN to the wrong crowd.This game is not ment to have PvP ,and PvE servers,there is no content for PvE only servers.Congratulations on killing the game even faster ,because that is exactly what you are doing.

14. Dznootz

What are you people whining about. The people that want PvP need a pvp server plain and simple. There isn't enough on the spot/queueable pvp. I go out find people dec them they just leave... I can spend 3 hours trying to get pvp and waste my entire session.

I can now also go grind where I please and if someone tries taking my spot I can either defend it secure my grind or lose it to the superior player. That's way better than someone griefing and karma bombing. Meanwhile, they are trying to grief a rotation they can't even do 20% of before it respawns.

Crybabies find anything to complain about. This is something the community asked for. If you can handle yourself in PvP you would like this addition... If you can't handle yourself in PvP you should like this change now you will have less geared out players coming in and stomping your teeth in.

Ruffe likes this.
  15. Dworkin Barimen

Get your facts straight,the game was always OWPVP oriented,and during the Alpha in Kr,players when dying to other players dropped their gear.That got changed later on due to crybabys.

Ruffe likes this.
  16. Baroncell

PvP people complained about PvP and got a PvP channel. So be fair and let the PvE people complain about their thing as well. Maybe they get a PvE channel someday and all can live happy eh?

Ruffe, Dantai333 and Aeyon like this.
  17. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

Never seen a PvP person complain about PvP. A PvE channel is equally as stupid as a PvP one. Stop trying to split the community in half, play the game as it's intended or play a different game.

18. woots

that's not MY facts, that's a direct Pearl Abyss ( black desert developer FYI ) FACT.

lol.

19. Dznootz

This doesn't even apply. Good luck trying to ruin my grind when I can one shot you and keep on with my grind... If you can keep up with me then awesome I get some on the spot PvP against solid competition. If nobody comes I get efficient grinding. I don't see what you are getting at.

The current situation is they can come back over and over and over again and you cannot defend your grind without going negative... Now you can. What can't you grasp about this?

20. Capitaine Courage

No

The bug you are talking about was flag overlaping sieges and GvG, turning things into a hot mess, not that the PK by itself was a bug.

PA always had PK in mind, since the very early stages of development.

https://steparu.com/previews/mmorpg/897-black-desert-online-interview?showall=&start=2

From September 2012, 3 years before the interview you linked

So yes, they even considered full loot, but didn't go that way eventually.