1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance September 5th 2018

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 4, 2018.

1. ✪ Xez

Node wars of thousans players, bugs will probably come now...

2. Horiwtzer

Breaking news!!!

EN/NA Drieghan part1 release in 25 November 2025
    Drieghan Part2 will release in 12 January 2031, but only Value Pack users will be able to enter it
    In the meantime check our pearl shop for more p2w updates.

Have a nice day people, may rng be on your side.

Peace

Ruffe, Nuonii, Sizer and 4 others like this.
  3. PaPaFlex

So i've heard excuses or how do you call it "clarification" you guys bring valk's and melting to NA/EU to make 1 big "happy" family aka same game for everyone, if thats true:

- Item collection scroll for everyday login when?
    - Higher drop chance for accessory in valencia when?
    - 10 pirate bandanas instead of 1 per mob on Kuit island when?
    - etc
    - etc

As far as i am aware this is what KR have since the very first day of the game isnt it?

Ps.

I should add big thank you for current changes that make half of my friends leaving the game, so ye, thanks lads!

Edit:

Totaly forgot, make the $%^#$@ trading grate again! i mean, bring it to the level of siege/sea hunt payouts!

Ruffe and Patrik2991 like this.
  4. Shuqui

WTB TET Nouver Shuriken i have put a huge preorder please post in Marketplace when server go up thanks

5. ambyentlight

Ban hackers when?

Ban exploiters when?

Ban botters when?

Ruffe, Avitohol, zynaps and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dafuh

As much as i appreciate this swimming overhaul and Aakman/Hystria-Quests (kr got 9 months ago...)
    It really saddens me to see, how you just don't give a ****.
    +) 6 months for drieghan now
    +) still no balancing finished
    +) PvP as whole is pretty broken right now...
    but all we get is:
    +) more ways to p2w
    +) more botters/hackers/cheaters
    +) useless events to keep everyone calm
    +) SWIMREVAMP
    ...i am speechless.
    You are the most consumerunfriendly Devs/Pubs i have seen in long time (yeah i know EA exists...) and you just try to drive this potentialheavy game against the wall *facepalm*

Ruffe, Avitohol, Rygart and 4 others like this.
  7. Typhoon

No u dont, but if few ppl believe u will have big chance to get them for regular price. GL mate.

8. runbat

runbat 1

aww look at all those little babies crying for drieghan or whatever its called. you cannot enjoy the content you have for more than a week without getting bored and exploding on the forums about it cant you?
    children are kinda cute.

go play the korean version or wait for its EU/NA release. grow the f up.

9. Shuqui

you cant outmatch my preorder im a sea hunter i have put like 3bilions preorders

10. Dafuh

first: nice insulting
    second: you already contradicted yourself, with saying: you cant enjoy the content you have...LOL THERE IS NO CONTENT LEFT...(and f*** off with things like: "you can grind this or that", "or just do lifeskills all day long"...holy crap)

Stop beeing childish without proper argumentation..you are just insulting and dont contribute to a meaningful discussion.
    Those problems are real, if you want to see it or not is up to you...but with thus you said, you look pretty ignorant.

Ruffe, Wada and Sangzo like this.
  11. runbat

runbat 1

triggered.

"bdo has no content mimimimi"

12. Dafuh

Okay, i see you continue with pointless statements, that's the point i wont.
    I am not triggered, i am only pointing out facts, and criticize things that really bothers many of the playerbase.
    But feel free to go on, i will talk to people who have something to say...

Edit:
    oh look another problem, that doesnt get fixed...exploithunters that **** up economy even more. Nico ^^

#72 Dafuh, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    Ruffe likes this.
  13. runbat

runbat 1

14. Shuqui

do not be jealous if my guild leader gives me 5 billion payouts a month <3 xD

runbat likes this.
  15. Kharognar

Why both of ya are arguing about a content that has been nerfed to the ground ? . I make 5.2 Billion / 2 weeks by grinding . Hold my beer both of ya .

16. Dafuh

It still hasn't got nerfed to the ground ^^ it got nerfed slightly (hence why you still can join dozens of seahuntingguilds, with exorbitant payouts), second; doesn't matter how much you can grind personally, not everyone does/can.
    And i am really not jealous, like...at you because you got 5bio payout, i won't criticize you using an exploit because those devs can't fix shiet, i criticize them ;)

Ruffe likes this.
  17. Kharognar

Just by using the word "Slightly" means you aint got a clue . So let me make it easier for you . 30 % Base Ram Dmg Nerf / Tune down . Dmg Aplification from the Cannons removed , Reduction of the cannon dmg to the ground @ the point that +0 Green Cannons deal allmost the same damage as +8 Blue Elena Cannons . Fix of the Bug that when equipping a cannon you were getting 3 times the dps . This sums up to a 77 + % Nerf on Outgoing dmg towards monsters . You need 4 times the initial time to kill something . So Instead of calling those "Slightly nerfs" a justifed thing go learn some math .The huge payouts were results of Exploits / Speedhacks nontheless . And that's before the Nerfs . That's why several videos have been removed . Cause they were showing various Exploits . Plus I dont get how it's an exploit being 15 hours / day hunting monsters just to make money by playing the game ? Especially since you can make more from other game activities ? And who the heck told ya that a Guild activity involving 30 + People to be viable can be compared to a Solo activity such as grinding ? .

runbat and lash6a like this.
  18. Dafuh

Dude, the speedhack still exists, you can still exploit this whole huntingthingy...i should have said, it got nerfed, but the impact isn't that great, because you still have people wrecking mobs in a manner that surpasses every income...
    I won't say people who are actually farming, exploit things or shouldn't have a related income...that's you mixing things up and tonquetwisting me...

Ruffe likes this.
  19. Kharognar

Then demand a fix of those various Bugs ,Also make a demand for a Gamepad not being able to be used for Steering a Boat and Finally the End of the Speedhackers , instead of trying to make a witch hunt attempt .

20. Dafuh

I already stated i critizised THEM (devs) not him for using a loophole AND THE ONLY THING I DID WAS DEMANDING FIXES FFS...wtf? Again tonquetwisting. I recommend you read the whole conversation again, because i clearly criticize either the bugs or the devs for not giving a shiet...holy crap..
    And YOU freaking compared seahunting with grinding...are you nuts?
    Unbelievable, and really pointless to discuss with people, that are either too ignorant or just read half of a conversation and need to spit in their 2 cents...

Ruffe likes this.