Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 4, 2018.
why is no patch up??
ahahahahahahahaa my.com )))))
this game would be dead already for 1 year if they were the publisher
When are you guys going to ban speed hackers? They even use it in normal duels in velia 4 BA. I'm not even joking.
Nope they wont, because they can`t.
can we get any info on this weeks pearl shop items? i want more p2w
5 hours maintenance to implement a patch for improved swimming. Dude time to hire some experienced interns who actually are able to click the stupid *upload* button, what is kinda the only thing what you need to do with a patch that is 6-9 months old xD
you need Expert skills to unzip this files . . .
waiting patch note
The character will face you when you enter the game.
Swimming mechanics have been improved.
- Changing directions while swimming/diving will be easier.
- The character can swim backwards in a diagonal direction.
- The character will immediately respond to keyboard inputs.
- The amount of Stamina recovered during the Stamina recovery action has increased by 50%.
- The character will enter the Stamina recovery mode when Stamina drops below 100 while floating on the water.
- Auto-swimming has been added. (T while swimming; Shift to swim faster)
- The character will enter the Stamina recovery mode when Stamina drops below 100 while auto-swimming. The character will start auto-swimming again when Stamina is recovered above 1000.
- Auto-swimming is only available when the character is swimming on the surface. (Not available when underwater)
- You can now dive deeper or go up while underwater with the E and the Q key. (W+E to go up, W+Q to dive deeper)
The amount of exp you can get from Book of Training - Combat has increased.
- Level 61 to 62: 2.5x increased
- Level 62 to 63: 2x increased
- Level 63 to 64: 1.5x increased
- Level 64 to 63: 1.2x increased
In order to fix the issue where some chain skills were activated in different speed depending on your keyboard input speed and hardware performance, the maximum number of keyboard input within a time period has been limited.
- The amount of milk you can get in one milking mini game might decrease due to this change. In order to fix this issue, the amount of milk gathered with a single click has increased by 50%.
Fishing boats can now move while changing directions.
Fishing boats can now change directions while moving backwards.
When Fishing boats stop, they will slide a certain distance and stop naturally according to the law of inertia.
Fixed the issue where auto-use Alchemy Stone checkbox was off when you re-enter the game.
Fixed the issue where the packed items on your character’s back would disappear when your character boards on the Galley, Old Bartali Sailboat, or Epheria Sailboat/Frigate while carrying trade items.
Craftable costumes (Calpheon Noble Dress/Suit, Garnier Troupe Garb, Serendia Smith Garb, Terrmian Casual Wear, Delphe Knight Armor, Orwen’s Travel Wear, Edan’s Travel Wear, Jordine’s Casual Wear, Ahon Kirus Armor, Black Leopard Armor, Shroud Knight Armor, Jarette’s Armor, Valencia Travel Wear) can now be sold to NPC vendors.
Chance of looting Black Stones (weapon) from the following monsters in Navarn Steppe has increased by 70%, and the amount of Griffon Beak/Black Leopard Fang that can be looted at a time has decreased from 3-4 to 1-2.
another week, another useless patch yea \o/
Extended maintenance when?
in roughly 20 minutes
More than we've gotten on a month.
Then again, what we got on a month was a GM post with a "SOON™ INTENSIFIES" GIF.
We thought that meant something; now in hindsight we know he was just mocking us, so this means nothing.
patchnotes when!? ._.
hahah.. I can log into the game.. but patch notes still not posted.
Maybe I can figure them out for myself while we all wait? lololol
But we got Pearl Shop updates LUL