1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Urgent Maintenance 01-09-2017

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Pex

Pex

I don't play it either, yet you don't see me crying for items and buffs as compensation. It's still just a GAME.
    As a programmer, you can actually understand that stuff need fixing. If the company I work for would give cash out to our customers every time a fix was needed, we'd be broke (in a manner of speaking). So yes, I still stand by it.

Jayy likes this.
  2. Dworkin Barimen

Hot fixes are welcomed ,banning exploiters permanently how ever is even better.They threw away their money out the window the moment they acted out of the ToS ,with cheating and exploiting.So just perma ban them ,and let them keep purchasing copys of the game .And when they don't even better we get a filtered better community.Simple as that.

3. Restless

#83 Restless, Sep 1, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
  4. hauste

So free pass for exploiters again ? I count a temp x-hour ban as a free pass regarding the amount of currency you could exploit .

5. Karnstein

What exploit?

6. Nessuno

It is just hardly going to be relevant, the game is down and will be down for that allotted amount of time disreagarding wheter the fix is HOT or COLD.

#86 Nessuno, Sep 1, 2017
  7. Alinna

THANK YOU SO MUCH, thank you for make me lose ONE FULL DAY of Kamasylve buff, because this damned path has been broken all my files...

upload_2017-9-1_13-31-9.png

And of course, like the other ten or more times: NO COMPENSATION, NO ANSWER, and if I send you a ticket you will response again that "we can't help you with this", but on two or three months...

I don't know why I spent hundred of euros on this game, every week a new history, a new reason to leave this... is... annoying...

Attached Files:

8. Restless

#88 Restless, Sep 1, 2017
  9. Mallymkun

Adding to what I mentioned earlier (another example):

Dismount horse in safezone: "Your horse can be attacked in a combat area"
    Yeah, stfu already, I AM IN TOWN!

10. Macwaste

Still not able to join Savage rift , is there any chance u guys can make a que? then atleast we would know that we are gonna get in eventually..

11. NVG

NVG

No official response, no compensation, not even a F*****G APOLOGY! They even took back the extra 20% Combat XP on value pack (yes, they said that the error in translation was with the item collection scroll, but said nothing about Combat XP, but now they changed again from 30% to 10%).

12. Dworkin Barimen

Looking at more then half of the post here i start to believe that the people behind them are bellow the PEGI requirement for the game .......I said it many times already the internetz should come up with better way of filtering under aged people,from where they shouldn't be in the first place.:)

13. Restless

yeah smartass your first problem is your game is on sale for $5 on steam

#93 Restless, Sep 1, 2017
  14. Eliandal

Remember...age definitely does not equal maturity ;P I have no doubts there would be some who are young...but we are in the age of ME - these forums show that!

15. Dworkin Barimen

Silly me i totally forgot about that zzz:)

16. Mannaroth

Yes please fix this because The Allmighty Steam Bads need to be catered too. Geez play the game you bought and stop bitching about everything. And Hey it's awesome you guys don;t have the Olvia channels anymore either. Do you stay in towns now or jut get randomly killed?

17. Zephan

Is there a particular reason why channel 3 isn't included? o.o

What exactly did you think the "11:30 ~ 1:00" time range was for? Why did you think they were spamming it shortly beforehand? I mean, why even give such a notification at all if it won't interrupt service? It was pretty obvious to me that it was going to be downtime.

18. Belowavgtroll

19. MissHarry

20. MissHarry

and yes plz don't forget to FIX THE DAM lag thank you :)