1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Maintenance] Urgent Maintenance 2nd November

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Nov 2, 2017.

1. itzBT

2. Sebaz

Some of you guys should be able to log in. I am in, things are ok and no lag. I know its a lot to ask but just have a bit more patience and keep trying. Good luck everyone.

eitheldin likes this.
  3. Wired x Take Notes

ron_paul_its_happening.gif/

(finally logging in)

4. commandonut

should this consider to have the test server?

most of the time then they patched then boom!

5. Gzo

Gzo

upload_2017-11-2_15-40-39.png
    It still doesn't work with steam (?).
    Can someone help?

6. Teddysky77

Probably not but stranger things have happened....

7. Cinders

Is the exp bonus working now?

8. Champlocker

no compensation?

9. NexDroidCZE

ad 1) a patch is meant to repair things not to break them even more. Just look at witch's disappearance and how they fixed it. They fixed her disappearance and changed respawn to 4hours. And other problems came out like that some players couldn't return event coins before the end of an event. There was a patch on wednesday and guess what, another "urgent" maintenance had to be performed today...

ad 2) Margoria - abosutely wasted potencial. Valencia - still worse exp/money rates than priates/sausans. Rift - after a month abandoned land.

ad 3) i5 3,4 GHz. 8 Gb RAM, Nvidia GTX 960... Yet I'm lucky when I have over 30 fps in towns. Rather unplayable when switching servers on world bosses as my fps goes under 5... Yet I can play witcher on max settings with no real problems... when considered its huge open world filled with many characters and events, BDO is just poorly optimizated. I don't need/want ultra HD graphics with over 200 fps, but come on 30fps is by far too little.

ad 4) Decent servers? Come on man, I have no problems with internet connection yet it disconnects every few hours. Might happen few times, but this happens nearly every day, so now I don't even try to do anything at night. And it's not only me... go over a forums and pay attention to other people posts. Desync is huge, lags are sometimes over limits, DCs happen way too often... I don't need to see shiny new servers, only thing that matters to me as a user is, how it works... POORLY

ad 5) Stop offending people man. We all have a free speech don't we? Go over a forums and look for many of posts that asks for exact costumes to be added, or some minor changes to be done. (like that new DK outfit, people asked to get that "skirt" thing to be removed).

ad 6) what? I'm not sure if I understand your point here. You say that balance is overall good? You think that no changes are needed to be done?

ad 7) you believe wrong.. BDO is B2P (buy to play) not P2P (pay to play - month fee)

ad 8) I have never played minecraft and don't really feel urge to uninstall the game (which was the first point I wrote in previous point). I just say, that BDO could be the best mmo on steam if lead by competent publishers. Look at Shaiya, that game was an amazing PVP experience yet AriaGames destroyed it completely. Now Nexon has it and nothing changed. Look at WarRock an amazing F2P FPS that was so loved by lot of people and now it's nearly dead, because publishers ignored hackers and paytowin mechanics. There are tons of other examples.

Please don't feel anyhow offened we all live in a free world and if you have any urge to make an argument, go somewhere else. I just pointed out what I don't like about Cashkao and their way of maintaining BDO. If you feel like Cashkao is a good publisher, good to you, your life is a much simplier. And last thing is, don't hide behind a computer and call other people irrogant and try to be a smartass, you won't make many friends.

Have a nice day!

Dunkleosteus likes this.
  10. wellman029

Servers were perfect for an hour , now were disconnecting again

11. VashSevrem

Its the fishing bots boycotting again.AKA DDOS attack

12. Meerrettichflöte

Remove Savage Rift! I don't say "nobody" plays this thing, but because of a few players who enjoy, 100% of the players get shutdown after shutdown. And fix this disconnects and lags IMMEDIATELY please. And no, we don't want a blackstone-Box or 1-hour-sh**-box. Give us a REAL compensation for XX hours of shutdown.
    I am talking about maybe 100% EXP bonus for 7 to 14 days or so.

13. Teddysky77

Shameful the lack of communication from CM, Devs...anyone employed by Kakao/ PA really...Such a great game and yet so horribly run...Makes me sad..Oh ya and i wouldn't hold my breath for compensation either...

14. The Jester

I've prepared a little song for you.

Yooooooooou've beeen.... TROLLED, you've been trolled
    You have probably been told
    Don't reply to this guy
    He is just getting a rise
    out of you yes its true
    but you respond and thats his cue
    to start trouble on the double
    (while he strokes his manly stubble)
    You've been trolled, yes you've been trolled,
    you should probably just fold
    when the only winning move is not to play.
    But yet you keep on trying
    mindlessly replying
    You've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Dunkleosteus, Mupster and Teddysky77 like this.
  15. Mupster

Jestered is the new trolled! Well done to you sir.

16. NexDroidCZE

Well actually that's pretty good! Make a video on Youtube and you gonna be famous!

17. Gramms

18. CM Yukimura

Community Coordinator

Included in the urgent maintenance:

Good news everyone!

We have now lured White Witch Gueldia back into our realm with the promise of Halloween Cookies and reassuring hugs. She will offer to exchange your Halloween Coins again, but please note we only managed to strike a deal with her until the next maintenance. Make sure you hurry to Alejandro Farm to exchange the Coins for the items of your choosing, before she retreats from our realm yet again.

We encourage you to not postpone the exchange, as this is your last chance to receive your desired items.

eitheldin and Dunkleosteus like this.
  19. Gramms

im happy i will ask her to fix the server and to deploy the next patch since you guys cant make a patch without issues

20. iller

1/2 of Velia channels are always full with 9 or 10 participants at all times of the day, atleast 2 Balenos channels also fill every time, and 1 of the Serendia channels reliably fills as soon as it can be waitlisted as well. ...And these aren't AFK'ers or people who just run it "all day long" like you slugs who never leave your PvE grindspots.

In short: More people do Savage Rift every day, than do RBF each day, or Conquest Wars on Saturday only.

I'd argue that only a 7day VP is going to make up for the mess we've seen the past couple weeks