1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

make afk fishing viable, people spend all night trying to get 1 blue fish and DONT

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jackal, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Jackal

srsly thats the chat right now in server chat, people who have to literally afk fish entire night for 1 blue fish . its garbage plz fix it like increase the rates , its too many greens

2. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

Well, eqip rod press space and go to bed is not rly count as "trying"

#2 Cahir, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  3. Krog Gar

Krog Gar Berserker 61 EU

I'm still getting 40-60 blues and yellows in an inventory... And I'm making about the same money as before. Less relics is my only 'problem'... But I guess this way we need to be more selective with mem usage.

I don't AFK fishing quests, so I don't have those problems personally.
    Try fishing in better places maybe?

4. Andaro

Ambassador

hi there!

I know the fishing is stressful for some as we only got part of the fishing content updates, but do know that there are other changes to the Fishing Lifeskill that compliment the current changes, called Fishing LifeSkill Mastery......gear sets will be available that help to boost the chances of fishing up Prize fish which can be traded for more value

You can find further information on this from checking out the Global Lab notes ^_^

~Best Wishes