1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make more stats viable then just AP

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zelulose, Jun 28, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Zelulose

Realistically, in pvp there is only one viable stat. AP first one to cc wins. DP, HP, evasion, all the stats are useless because AP scales and the other abilities don't. It is simple math. APx1000%s of skill scaling is ridiculous when defense doesn't have % modifiers every other stat is applied flat while AP gets 10x+ modifiers. This limits the player base to one play style. Assassin. Assassin style warrior, assassin style mages, assassins... This is absolutely terrible game variety. I will say though the game is wonderfully made. This flaw is a thorn in the side of a near perfect game. Suggestion: CC combos 2x should kill a full glass cannon character. No faster then that. That is my limit for a fair skill base game-play system. Otherwise it is 50% luck/surprise. Right now... That is just not the case.

2. DarkGG

DarkGG Darkiee DarkKnight 62 NA

AP while maybe the most annoying thing in pvp yes. There are alot of other issues beside that need to be fixed. Atm all classes have way to many cc, so instead of playing how you want you are ment to play the cc chain game. Then protection skills some classes have way way to many protection skills as well. Then theres the whole fps issue were higher fps directly increases your dps for some dumb reason. Then the servers, by far more annoying then ap. I cant count how many times the server as a split sec hiccup and you just miss all together. Right now PVP is by far in the worst state since launch. Then finally I think this needs to be mentions just the shear number of classes we constantly get. Due to this is almost impossible to balance pvp.

3. MADE

tl.dr: the whole combat is thrash and need to be rebuild from ground.
    Sad story, but not gonna happen. Maybe in the crimson desert...

4. Zelulose

GW1 had thousands of skills that you could combine for infinate possibilities. They did an amazing job of balancing pvp adding gear sidekick mode for pvp only so pvp was all perfectly balanced gear stat and even skill wise. If they could balance thousands of skills with infinite combinations... Then they can do it in BDO with less combinations. This is pure laziness that will cost them money in the form of new and old players. I personally spend money in quality games. I have spent hundreds to support games I like. But I boycott cash shops or quit games that are not worth the money or do not deserve my financial support. Hell I would even donate to them if they fixed issues like this more regularly.