1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Male Archer coming with Dreighan

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by johnnified, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Tvvin

Aye, if you wanna be a rude about it because of how mmo sites worded this news then take your shots. Idc who agree with you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

trash cans filled with adds that copy pasta anything w/o even reading what they posting about to drag attention, not to mention to confirm information.
    If you calling this rude, then i do agree. I'm more then rude enough for this. This is even not "fake news" it is just pure greed - "we posted some sht come watch our adds".

3. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Male ranger cross bow looks so dumb, I'm not even gonna bother making a storage mule out of him...

TucoRamires likes this.
  4. Tvvin

I can agree with that
    His mainhand isn't visually pleasing. I like the greatbow aesthetics though.

5. Boobah220

Why is there always talks about making all the servers equal and then it never happens? This crap is starting to get old.

TucoRamires likes this.
  6. yukishiro1

They won't want to delay releasing manger for too long or there won't be any whales left to spend hundreds of dollars on their new alts.

7. RealXared

RealXared Witch 61 EU

that's why u (I'm talking in general now) don't read mmo sites in the first place. refer to the official website and official forum post, instead of listening to some mmo sites, which tend to missword and spread false information, just because those articles are written by people, who don't even play those certain games.

8. KeiirValk

It will be broken and godly at first to sell pearl items for it, then they will slowly nerf it over time and make it irrelevant, like the current ranger.

9. Moen

Moen Sorceress 8 EU

"irrelevant, like the current ranger."