1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Male Ranger confirmed then

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Kismet, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Wildcard

fn male elves ... bdo was once so unique with a female only race ... but then they botched it :(

TucoRamires and Arreyanne like this.
  2. Tvvin

Male elves always existed within the lore? Don't be a another man hater lol

Kusaragii likes this.
  3. Dalenos

Yup rangers awakening was the worst mistake ever. Now to slap current rangers in the face with this new class adding salt to the wound >_>

Arreyanne likes this.
  4. Hemuk

I hope that gay ass arm crossbow's dual wield (cause **** logic further) and its the main weapon and the awakening a big ass bow the size of the elf.

5. Tvvin

Im hoping they change their minds and give him normal range weapons. Otherwise im not even making him for night vendor rolls.

6. Jin-

Looks like an ugly chick, but still nice to have variety

7. Hemuk

Sounds about right, since they'll prolly gonna make us pay for the character slot lol.

Tvvin likes this.
  8. Smilence

Your biggest mistake in all your statement was you assumed PA knows how to balance ie ranged class is weak in close range.

I would guess he will have invisible like Ninja, Q cancel to disengage like ranger but doesn’t cost stamina, nuke damage like wiz from ranger but no split damage, can fly like Lahn, heal on skill like Mystic, and a 100% accurate buddy like striker. There, reason for re-roll.

Wollbert likes this.
  9. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

Whats this rumor talk i hear in male ranger discord that the class supposedly no longer uses greatbow in awakening? Thats a huge downer

10. Wildcard

Thats why you see all those male elves in Kama and all around. They were mentioned after some RPlers asked for them, in the way of "oh, male elves, yes of course, äh, wait, they ... they are on some kind of epic bar brawl to safe the planet, all of them, thats why you don't see them anywhere."

11. Tvvin

Huh? I hope this is false.

Univra likes this.
  12. MoZex

MoZex Wizard 61 EU

all in class_discussion, i hope im being trolled

Tvvin likes this.
  13. DiscordOfSound

Ugh, I'm glad they are considering a male class but.... Why couldn't they make it a Dwarf class instead? Duo wielding guns with a war hammer or something. Sure, making male elves as a counterpart to all the female elves would be good but... Man that just doesn't peak my interest as much as a PC dwarf race/class. Oh well. Maybe in a few years or so.

14. Jikiboo

well i hope they bring male dwarf class someday. Maybe it could be something like male version of valks. Hammer and shield. "paladin" or something.

DiscordOfSound likes this.
  15. Alexandrious

What about waiting for Half Life 3? :|

16. Alexandrious

zhagsten and Catastigma like this.
  17. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

They did fine with lahn balance and it was a new class, your point means nothing.

18. Smilence

No they didn’t do well with Lahn, because it was not op and not ftom, so failed business strategy to make more profit from reroll. Now it is time to fix their mistake, trash ranger even more so people who love ranged game play will guaranteed reroll.

19. Jikiboo

Well Lahn was balanced when it came. Maybe they have learned from past mistakes. Lahn was actually quite smooth n good gameplay. It's quite good for grinding and small scale pvp. Not too OP and not too weak. Needs quite a bit learning tho.. bigger learning curve than on most classes.

Meaning that male archer won't maybe be OP, but still most likely will be one of played classes for awhile since everyone wants to try it out.

20. Ashenvall

Need male sorc now