1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manos / Lifeskill Upgrade ETA ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TidusFTW, Jun 15, 2019.

1. TidusFTW

yo can you guys stop fighting with ea other in my thread <.<? fight in pm`s and stay on topic please

p.s. just asked for confirmation on realease date not for an whole discussion if its good or not or hating lol

Allan1985 likes this.
  2. calabrovarijo

they had to take it back to fix it, so even if we knew a official release date, it could easily be delayed since PA is not a serious company

#22 calabrovarijo, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  3. NichtohneKaffee

Manos when - Q2 2022? :D

4. Talvin

well last summer they said *Soon

5. Icywave

And even once you start receiving those benefits , you're paying back the 15+ billion you spent to even get to that point for a year or even more time.

grinding has and always will be better income per hour when comparing active progression. no matter how much micro you utilize in life skills.

masteries will essentially nerf that even harder because more materials = not better in a supply and demand market life bdo's. before mastery gear will be released, you can argue legitimately that this is fine, because you are making a minimal investment in gear to even get started in life skills and technically profit so the argument for getting tet gear vs a +4 craftsman outfit for example is a non-question, grinding gear was always harder to achieve.

now? mastery gear to be relatively effective at all requires pen level gear money and is heavily time gated (unique stones, can't use FS, can't cron except the tool itself) .. it's now a legitimate argument to make that lifeskilling with tri/tet+ should be comparable to aakman/hystria farming due to almost the same amount of money investments involved and you can't even speed progress it with crons or use FS like grinding gear btw.

you'll essentially potentially be nerfed while also investing billions into gear to be relevant in a system that will nerf you, it's just a nobrainer it's a bad system hence why korea complained so hard they're re-working the entire system.

there's not even enough people to buy out the draughts/crons sitting on the market now in NA, always at 5k+ aside from frenzies and that's with alchemy being gated by traces on top of it.

with a potential x15 increase to material supply in the current form, it's just a staggering blow to profit potential

not even a question, if you use lifeskills to make money via the CMP , you will be nerfed, hard.

if you just process crates, you should be fine and is actually technically a buff (assuming you have the worker empire to make the crates for the time involved)

#25 Icywave, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2019
  6. shidoxen

Dont care. Want to use the billions in supplies I prepared for the release last October. XD

7. Blitzball

Pearl Abyss just forgot that EU/NA doesn't have manos lifeskill yet.

Kakao needs to talk to PA and ask for MANOS LIFESKILL UPDATE ASAP ! :D

8. t4mpel

Lifeskills boring as hell? But grind 10h mirumoks or playing hamster rotation in spot xyz is totally exciting? I dont mind if u dont like it but dont act as if u think its boring= boring in general.

And about the money:
    i can give u an example:
    i can earn around 50m hour with lakiaros. if i have bad luck maybe 30m. if i have good luck 100m+. But this need a bit brain, while u still hitting the same 4 buttons the thousand time. And u tell me its boring? Ok i can do gather, its around 30-50m an hour. This is boring yes but same as grind. I can even make more money with cooking, alchemy. But you think i stay all the time and look for my craftings?

Maybe you should think again before u write something. Even hunting is way more action as playing hamster in a wheel.

Smileybones and Mimimimi like this.
  9. TidusFTW

soon Q2 ends :-( R.I.P.

10. warriors

Q2 in global lab, not in live server ^^
    "Life skill reworks will be available on Black Desert Global Lab soon."

11. TidusFTW

12. shidoxen