1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manos/Mastery - HERE WE GO!!!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by shidoxen, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Boy, I can't wait to see the scores of threads complaining about the cost of investment, awful rng involved at the end, and how trashy the system actually is. Get hyped, bois! We're grabbing more pitchforks on the 4th!

2. Maginha

Its not that we knew since months what mats will most prob be used, everyone that did not prepare himself beforehand... ye... well.. get rekt lel

3. Foo

Foo

ngl im looking forward to manos but i have the silver and materials to facilitate it all :^)

Maginha likes this.
  4. shidoxen

Everyone who did also took a madman gamble.

Personally I was okay with that gamble, but it did have a big risk factor involved. XD

LinaCrysta and Maginha like this.
  5. Maginha

You are the +5 lifeskill clothe dude, right? (Green avatar before) Doesnt it hurt a bit that they prob get useless? Or am i missing smthing?

shidoxen likes this.
  6. shidoxen

That is me. Haha Good memory!
    No, not really. The +5 I have was never one of the good ones. +5 sailor clothes. XD

I originally wanted for ocean trade to be able to go buy coffee and afk trade runs back, but mermaid wish never worked very well/has been buggy forever and sailing XP from actual sailing has never been great even with the increased XP on them. They are the great meme of the lifeskill world clothes. XD

I have failed about 30 other +5 clothes attempts but nothing useful ever popped. Derp.

On that note though, the really useful ones worth holding onto at this point I guess would be cooking and or alch clothes based on the cook/alch speed being hard to match unless you manage PEN Manos clothes. Even then though, Manos clothes themselves do not provide life XP and the bonus XP comes from the Manos necklace, rings, earrings. So for anyone wanting to power level their actual lifeskill levels might want to use silver embroidered combined with manos accessories for a huge life XP boost. Sailing clothes being the exception. *tear*

Maginha and LinaCrysta like this.
  7. hightech

Everything you are posting here is just reffering to the fact that you are upset because others can catch up if you do not use the new feature.
    Question: Does it effect your lifeskill gameplay if someone is cashing manos life skill gear and is catching up to your outcome? NOPE.
    And I highly doubt that you are able to just buy all of the mats nessessary to progress with manos gear.
    Keep calm. It is a feature everybody were asking for and now it is almost there and you just feel beeing in a disadvantage.
    Chopping trees competitive or what? man just enjoy the game

8. dobe

dobe Lahn 60

Yes it is,saying it is not is an understatement!(and i'm not trolling!)

Maginha likes this.
  9. Fjokki

Hello darkness my old friend...

10. BDOisGAMBLING

Everything you are posting here is just reffering to the fact that you are upset because others can catch up if you do not use the new feature. Question: Does it effect your lifeskill gameplay if someone is cashing manos life skill gear and is catching up to your outcome? NOPE.

probably you shouldnt jump to conclusions so fast?, the rest of the world is irrelevant for me, if they are happy with it: good if they are not: good, as you stated yourself it doesnt affect me at all, but what is no good is the schemes PA uses to make it look as a nice deal when in reality they are nerfing the life skills levels

I highly doubt that you are able to just buy all of the mats nessessary to progress with manos gear.

once you have the gear the only thing you need is enhancing stones, wich you can just preorder in the MP, once most people savings run dry (maybe 1-2 weeks) the MP will have more of those stones also you can repair using artisan memories

Keep calm. It is a feature everybody were asking for and now it is almost there and you just feel beeing in a disadvantage.
    Chopping trees competitive or what? man just enjoy the game

oh believe me i am not mad or bitter or angry or resenfull, i am just wary of PA scum tactics, not because they are super smart but because many times people is so blind with hype that they simply dont want to see the truth (wich is understandable, it works a bit as when you are in love, it blinds you) remember most of PA marketing tactics are based in psychology studies, so i am just saying: cool your heads down and analyze it carefully ... then do what you want to do.

11. Mana_Mafia

Make your lifeskill mastery be based on your highest level in each lifeskill across all characters in your family. Have it be something shared like contribution or energy.

Maginha and Smileybones like this.
  12. Aurasormr

10b?!! I call manos 3xploit!!!!!!!11

Kill it like you killed smh!!!!11

13. Eltruism

I will clue you in.

You don't need the gear to get the mastery procs.

Why people still believe you need the gear to take advantage of this?

Maybe processing stones...but I remember doing cooking and alchemy on labs without any gear and it was superb.

Or you just know this and trying to get people to hate it, not use it, and claim the markets for yourself =D

14. Eltruism

The ocean update that's coming looks promising, I hope it is.

I read that last part with a Morgan Freeman voice inside my head.

While people complain this isn't any good I will have power leveled my total CP past 400 with he new mass byproduct cook/alch procs, which will then pay for my manos (that is apparently too much to invest into!).

LOL @ kids who follow the main stream opinion.

BDOisGAMBLING likes this.
  15. Boink

I heard 1 billion "per day" already. 90m per hour cooking good feed. Lifeskiller with multiple pen accessories. That's without manos.

Why not 10b per week!?!?

16. Valkaryie

all the noobing in this thread from the manos haters

[​IMG]

its finally here (almost) boys!!!

Catastigma and Bob2009 like this.