1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marketplace bot!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dehor, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Dehor

I think there should be a marketplace bot who will sell "1"outfits and "1" value pack or "1" pets or every pearl items, "1" per week. Player have to wait for this things alot and i think it will give other players much more relief to have this system. Hey!!! 1 value pack per week or all "1" pearl item per week in marketplace should be not a bad idea. don't u think?
    upload_2020-7-26_19-42-54.png
    Tell me who will wait 14230 weeks to get this all XD. They will die before this completes.
    52 weeks per 1 years.
    14203 weeks = 273 years IF...IF ppl start hooping for marketplace bot's to sell valuepack and outfits. Goooooood Luck waiting.
    So pearl abyss can stay calm with no worries about "o no, player will stop buying value packs and outfits because of Marketplace bot"

2. MADE

The topic title ain't reflect the actual suggestion, and I doubt they will implement something that reduce their profit. (And it wouldn't even fix the issue).
    Pearl items should have a price increase. That would help.

Fearless V and Rubyvulpa like this.
  3. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Not rly, PA should just remove "subscription" aka VP/Kama/Book items from MP at all and replace it with items others have no reason to stack up ( like outfits). One of the reasons VP have so much PO's - players don't need anything to buy from pearl MP section so they just yolo on VP, also old orders not removing ( i'm think they not), so innactive accounts still have VP order.

Dehor likes this.
  4. MADE

that's not legit reason
    The old part true though, it's a issue that many put on a order and quit. Inactive player's orders should be withdrawn.

5. Dehor

i think u r right. All +1 week inactive accounts MP orders must be removed.

6. AlnilamE

Where are you getting the idea that only one value pack gets sold per week?

7. Dehor

upload_2020-7-27_1-19-22.png
    i even wrote it twice with bold letters in uppercase latter form

8. MisterJoy

They purposefully made selling valuepacks not efficient so that non paying customers won't get them for silver often in the first place, they wont hand them out. This is an overdemand problem, they want to keep. So that you swipe your CC yourself.

If selling valuepacks had the same value als melting down costumes, we prolly would see value packs sitting.

EliFlower likes this.
  9. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

One week? Really? How about at least a month? People do take holidays.

10. Dehor

Fine 1 month :) . But i am not Dev to argue with XD.

11. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

They are too stupid to implement something as sensible as this.

12. MisterJoy

Low value pack supply is intended. They will not make it easier for us, they want the direct CC.

13. Stealthe

Stealthe SteaIthe Wizard 62 NA

They really cant just keep increasing pearl item price because that effects the silver/dollar ratio.

IMO they should add VP to the pearl rng loot boxes...that way the players that like to pay to gamble will inadvertently get them and sell them.

14. MADE

And that is a issue, cause.... cause what?

Also silver/dollar doesn't mean anything. The time you spare by buying the silver does, and it become less and less effective, as you make much more silver than used to, so even if they would increase the prices, they would only "fix" what got reduced by the recent buffs to silver income.

15. Ghostrack

The problem is that if you are going to p2w and list items on the mp you will get alot more silver for your irl money by buying and selling costumes this is why no one ever lists value pack's that plus they are never on sale.

16. Stealthe

Its an issue because because it allows p2w to buy silver for cheaper...

If they raised the cap to 1B for a vp for instance players could buy PEN gear pieces $150-$200

Adding vp to the pearl rng loot boxes would work great,the kama and book of old moon are available from it and when its in the pearl shop kama and old moon are easy to win and some times sitting on mp,its why their are so many tailoring coupons sitting on the mp as well.

However I think thats why they dont add vp to it because they dont want players to be able to get vp from market place

#16 Stealthe, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  17. MisterJoy

They would make it non sellable value packs, if they added them.

18. Stealthe

Well if they did that then it would just prove they purposely want to keep vp's unavailable from the Market Place and if thats the case their is no reason to even brainstorm ways to fix it.