1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marketplace bots buying Caphras stones on Special Deals

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by omiddo, Sep 2, 2018.

1. omiddo

While I and my mates are grinding together, we keep the Special Deals window always open to buy the useful stuff that we drop. We've experienced a high difficulty in buying Caphras Stones, since most of the time they are sold in less than a second, obviously sniped by a marketplace bot.
    It pisses me off not only because we're aren't able to get the items we're working on, but also feeding damn cheaters.

Making so that the items registered on Special Deals are visible only to the party that has dropped them for a certain time frame (like the first 30s - 1m), and then visible to everyone else, would be very helpful.

2. 待って下さい

Dude just quit lmao
    why even bother?

Kynreaa and Blitzball like this.
  3. AlnilamE

I bought one from Special Deals today while I was looking for something else. Sorry if that was one of yours!

4. Atron

I have also manage to snipe a couple in these days by pure accident.

Not everything is bots man ...

5. ElPresidente

its more like people grinding in party at (for example) gyfin and have the group loot window open by themself to buy them...not everything must always be bots or something super evil

Smileybones likes this.
  6. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Bots or hundreds of players waiting on them like they do for Value Packs?

7. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Exactly. If it was bots noone without a bot would have a chance.

8. omiddo

There are legit players buying them, of course, but mp bots being there too it's not a secret, it's all crystal clear and has been discussed since ages, so I don't want to talk about that subject.

Giving a "priority" time frame window for the members of the party that listed the items in the Special Deals would be a nice chance imo, regardless of bots.

9. The Drizzle

The Drizzle Wizard 62 NA

Maybe your party is buying them and not telling you or lying about it.

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  10. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Your first mistake was grinding in a group...Everything that happens after that is only your own fault.

11. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

Stop always blaming bots. Yes, there are a few who will try to snipe them but you forget that now caphra stones are the highest in demand item and there will be at any time thousands of players sitting at the market trying to snipe them. Of course you don't have a good chance in getting them as special deals puts them instantly do the market and it is faster for someone to just click "buy" when it pops up than you pressing ctrl, going to the special deals and buy it there.

12. BaldVulture

Man i dont get how the games economy is this bad. they really need to shorten that stick and bring the carrot closer. Drop rate has always been laughable at best, these droprates and mechanics belong in a free to play game. I said it before and i will say it again, the loottables need to be changed, hards and sharps need to drop from mobs and accessories rates need to be brought up by at least x5. this whole possibility to drop DUO BIS is complete BS just another carrot on a stick no1 will ever drop except a select few who probably got it after their 7th mob kill... There's a point where you realise BDO is an MMOGRPG ''Massively Multiplayer Online Gambling Role Playing Game". The Marketplace is no different to the rest of the game.

Blitzball and Chaos Ronin like this.
  13. omiddo

Do you grind Gyfin solo?

14. Jaeger

I allways said weeks and months ago that the most pen gear players are botter or hackers but who cares except we consumers? :-)

15. Jaeger

When we quitt every online game cuz botter and hacker then we should stop playing online games, cuz in every online games are hackera etc

16. Spartakatz

"most of the time" doesn't sound like bots though. they would always get it under a second.

are you aware that probably thousands of players do the same as you? imagine just for a second, there would be no bots, what outcome do you expect? getting plenty of those stones, and everyone else waiting 2 seconds? that would be extremely odd.

17. GabeCake

Set the price for special deals to 1.1m, problem solved. You'll get a touch more trash loot, but if you don't have market maids / storage maids and you're grinding gyfin then im surprised.

18. Jaeger

Ppl said game is dead xD

Smileybones likes this.
  19. ambyentlight

People are actually dumb if they are claiming there is no bots snipeing the specialdeals and that is the fastest person who clicks wins btw not like the click button wait 30 secs click it again to lose.

The amount of bots for bdo is quite amazeing and I know many people that have been useing them for years and have never been banned.

20. Spartakatz

Then it's your circle of friends who is responsible for it. Next time, instead of complaining in forum, talk to them and explain what bunch of *** they are.