1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended Marketplace not recognizing my orders

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by cloj, Jul 11, 2019 at 1:32 PM.

1. cloj

Hello,

I placed a preorder for 1000 Essence of Earth on the Marketplace at 37,700 silver but later found that people posted Essence of Earth for 37,700 and my orders were not filled and neither was my PO even showing up on the Marketplace price list. They were present in my "Buy" list before I removed them because they were not showing up anyway.

I also have a preorder for the Pearl costume set [Shai] Curious Gatherer Classic Set. I was about #40 when the item first showed up on the MP yesterday, and I was one of the first of ten to move the price up to the maximum. Since that preorder, over 30 costumes were sold and I am sitting here thinking what you're thinking.

I'm never going to get this costume. Now I'm sitting here with the dilemma of whether to cancel my preorder to get in the back of the line at #309 or risk it to wait and never get it at all.

For taking the time out of my day to be one of the first to put the PO in, I'm feeling rather cheated and betrayed by the system when I did everything according to procedure.

I need someone to check whether I am in line for this item because even though the item is in my PO Buy list, I am highly skeptical because I've already been passed on by over 30 people. Please remedy the situation with fairness at heart if you do find that there is indeed something that went wrong with the system.

Best regards

2. Nycroyse

Po on pearl items is random. You can be first but person who put po as last can get it before you

3. Mikroman

You can preorder only 1 pearl item same time.

If your bid is low or too high and that value will out of range after "price recalculation" your bid will not be in the list and you are out of "bid game" temporally. traders can't offer in that price = you have 0 chance to win that item. When price will go up (or down) again and min/max will reach your bid you will be in "competition" again... in theory. :) If you post your item in too high price you have chance to "run out" list too.

If you post your offer in "real price" and item will be in market later I think you will be in competition with others and it's not FIFO system in this case. (= Not first offer win first in 100%)

4. cloj

Doesn't seem very fair if this is the case. I guess it's a way to get more people to buy from the Pearl shop and punish those who don't.

5. cloj

I hear what you're saying and I understand this system. However, this item is a highly sought after Pearl item and there are many POs for it so there's no supply and the maximum price has been reached. I was one of the first (about the 7th person) to move my price from the initial maximum to the absolute maximum imposed by the game.

Since then about 30 more people have received the item. The case must be that either POs for Pearl items are as Nycroyse says or my PO just didn't register. I'm trying to find an official source for the info stated by Nycroyse at the moment.

6. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

The preorder on pearl items is first come first served if the current highest price is below the absolute maximum, but once it hits that absolute maximum its random out of who at the highest wins it.
    You can see this is how it works in the patch notes from when the central market was added: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2401
    preorder.JPG

Note that the information given in the central market announcement page (https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2402) is incorrect on a number of points since who ever wrote it based it off info from the test server release that changed before it ever reached us.

GM Dew and cloj like this.
  7. Mimimimi

ALL preorders on max-price are served randomly.

cloj likes this.
  8. cloj

Thanks for taking the time to pull this out. This is the answer I was looking for. Looks like I'll be waiting it out. Good luck on your adventures fellas.

9. GM Dew

Game Master

Thank you for providing the info, this is indeed correct!

Best regards,
    GM Dew

10. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

Can I then suggest removing or rewriting https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/2402 since it comes up as a top result for a "black desert central market" google search and has info on it that has never been correct for our version of the game.

11. GM Dew

Game Master

I'm sorry for not noticing this any sooner. Could you let me know which points you found that were incorrect?

Best regards,
    GM Dew

12. Gharlane

Gharlane Witch EU

It had been edited at some point because the incorrect version of the table I posted earlier about preorders was removed but still has no mention of behaviour at max preorder:
    It still has mention of the marketplace buying from players and the market having a maximum stock of items e.g
    This part contradicts the earlier correct info about accessing the central market for selling items already in the warehouse by using the menu option by saying you need a maid or to be at a director:

#12 Gharlane, Jul 11, 2019 at 3:15 PM
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019 at 3:22 PM
  13. Nycroyse

Rng on pearl items po is for everyone to have chances on item. Would you want to wait all 6k po on value pack for example?

14. cloj

And the person who came first to PO might also be the last in that line of 6k people. How is that fair. What are you talking about.