1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marketplace unusable

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Lichtspiel, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Lichtspiel

For a few days now my Marketplace has been lagging insanely to a point where if i just open it i have to force-close my entire game because everything stops working.
    Other than opening the Marketplace my game does NOT lag so the issue is obviously very specific to the Marketplace.

Why is this happening suddenly and how do i fix this?

2. Jyunkix

i ahve a similar problem trying to buy some item but the marketplace is insanly lagging at a point that i cant even close it

3. Nlshklll

Reproducible (and continuously occurring) on my end as well.

GPU: GTX 1080Ti
    RAM: 32GB DDR4
    CPU: i7-6700k @ 4GHz

#3 Nlshklll, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  4. Roguefire

Same... I have a 1080 GTX... game runs flawlessly and smoothly until I enter a search or click an item in my favorites on the marketplace. The game drops to 1 Frame per 5 seconds at best. It's completely unusable... it has been like this for awhile, glad I'm not alone.

Samxi likes this.
  5. Lichtspiel

It'd be nice if a GM or CM could reply to this or any of the other similar posts and at the very least acknowledge that this is a problem and tell us what's being done about it..
    I really want to avoid sending in a ticket for this, my last ticket took 3 weeks until someone replied to it.

6. Fenris

Same problem on my
    I7-6950X
    GTX Evga 1080Ti
    32 GB DDR4 RAM
    And our problem still marked as SOLVED on this forum. D:<

7. Aeryeen

Do you use favorites? Marketplace it's always laggy to me too, but with favorites it almost freezes. I stopped using favorites and now I search manually (always inside categories, because global searchs also lag the market) and it goes a little bit smoother.

8. Lichtspiel

After someone told me favourites make it laggy i stopped using them but i still lag insanely when using the Marketplace. :/

9. Samxi

Yea after the update everything is laggy now for me, the game fps dropped to 0 every 3 minutes, and market place become unusable, search laggy and can't purchase. I said again, RIGHT AFTER THE LATEST UPDATE. The game become unplayable and I only can go afk fishing, because active fishing will be a pain with fps drop during WASD code. I wrote a ticket, a topic here for GM to look into my problem, but nothing happen. Whats the point of this forum if no one actually read our post when we need their support???

Fenris likes this.
  10. Fenris

Is it really so difficult to reverse the change (part of code) introduced yesterday? I do not understand this. Once upon a time I was running a large server for Ultima Online, such things did not happen once and it took a while.

By the way, I ask you - Dear Kakao Developers - do you check the effects of what you throw at the server? I ask, because changing the status of the application on Solved did not result from the meeting with the fairies?

#10 Fenris, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    Samxi likes this.
  11. Samxi

I also dont know why they launched an update every damn month but its only getting more laggy. Updates suppose to make the game optimized, not laggy and unplayable. I cant believe I paid so much for this buggy game and getting no support with broken updates.

Fenris likes this.
  12. Summunkai

Marketplace is unplayable

13. TimeOut1

^ yep, too bad black desert support sucks too

14. Lichtspiel

Sooo still no reply on this? Nice one.