1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Marni stones

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Soulscar, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Soulscar

Remove them and add comparable xp to the relevant mobs as they are ridiculous. Nobody in the history of BDO has purchased inventory slots for the sole purpose of storing more Marni stones. I understand the need.....obsession to nickel and dime absolutely everything in this game but these stones do nothing for the player and will unlikely gain the share holders an extra 40 million dollar mansion.

I understand changing a few numbers would probably take one junior intern 40 minutes if he was seriously hungover but as a kindness to the global BDO community I don't think it is asking too much?

The devs have probably just decided to make them weigh 150LT on this post.......

Alternatively an account bound greater Marni stone that offers XP other than a solitary yellow accessory would be a nice middle ground I guess.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. Lord_Xenon

Don't they give different XP on your level?
    So it's not just changing a few numbers???
    Second it's a different mechanic how to benefit from mobs???
    And hell no to account bound. This would make transfering Xp to alts/main possible.