1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass Destruction and Blade spin need cc removed

Discussion in 'PvP' started by DarkKnightMasterRace, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Tvvin

Ah he just wants everyone nerfed but dark Knight. It's common whining from players who want their character to be the absolute best in everything. Darknightmasterrace is one of many players noone should take seriously because of the vicious intents of his balancing proposals for self gain.

For this reason ,sometimes it's hard to listen to the community even for me. And I strongly advocate developer to player communication .

Xenon, Valient and Crimson_Scarlet like this.
  2. Janus

Either you are remembering scenes from some time ago (half a year?) or it was matchups with extremely different gear and buff levels. In a real 1:1 of equally geared players post softcap, oneshot of wizards is fake news ;-)
    https://clips.twitch.tv/PopularPeacefulSageMoreCowbell
    Spoiler: The witch with 275AP was outhealed by the strikers fairy while the striker could still 1-combo the witch.

OK, not sure why we even got into the discussion about witchards being able to one-shot or not. The thread is about totally different things and I am not even disagreeing with you on the overall sentiment that currently Wizards are strong in large-scale and making them as strong in 1:1 would be broken (I disagree with the "wiz still has high damage" statements that you are making, though). So pls back to topic.

3. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

She plays a Mystic, one of, if not the easiest class in the game to pick up and be competitive with, yet she's constantly complaining about how it performs. Not to mention, she's always spouting off misinformed bullcrap like this all the time. Just don't take her seriously. She's a scrub.

This isn't even an equally geared fight. Not even close. That's an evasion hybrid striker with, iirc, 390 dp? 380? I'd have to look back.. nope, nvm, can't look back. But anyway, the guy posts in the chat about his gear. It's at the very least over 350. He has around 220-230 ap. They're both geared, but it's in his favor since Strikers are aids for mage classes. Even a bronze dagger doesn't help against this guy. This isn't a good example, I think, since it further skews the class differences in favor of the striker, who is already tankier to magic classes. I mean, yes, it proves the point that Wizards/Witches can't oneshot (one combo) every single person once they're 270+ ap, but neither can all the other classes either.

Valient, AZzalor and Rasta667 like this.
  4. Variare

Variare Warrior 62 NA

Warrior has 2, one fg, one sa in pre awaken and 0 in awaken. Witch/Wiz have the worst 1v1 in the game even with the bound on their awaken SA, it's not a big deal like a mystic having that ability as well.

5. Janus

Absolutely agreed. That was my point. That example vid is a bit on the extreme side as hybrid strikers are probably the worst enemy for witchards to encounter, but also for the now more or less common 269/320+ builds, witchards simply can NOT oneshot anymore in normal fights. That was all the reasoning I was making in response to the statement made earlier by Azzalor "even in a wizard vs mystic match...they will just oneshot each other".

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

makes sense if u think about it,... that NUKERS cant one combo people :D ;D