1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mass heating raw ores into shards so gimped please lower the time

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by MinhVu, Nov 10, 2019.

1. MinhVu

I don't know what you guys think about mass heating but I think it is so gimped. My manos gear craftmans clothes III and manos processing stone III still takes 90 seconds to process raw iron ore into melted shard. I would think with that many enhancement to my gear the time would be reduced but it isn't. It's still at max time. Thank goodness it's just the raw ores that takes max time. Turning it into steel takes only 60 seconds. I have heard from guildies that their chopping time goes under 60 seconds with little enhancments on the loggia gear. I have not tried the other stuff yet except for shaking but I am hoping the time isn't as gimped as heating. Could you guys please do something about the mass heating. It just doesn't seem right to still take max time after all that enhancements.

MMoNoob likes this.
  2. Lord_Xenon

It says on the stones time will be reduced with enhancement, but when I ask around, noone know if and how...
    Seem strange to me. Maybe at higher levels?

MMoNoob likes this.