1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mastery enhancement: how to avoid expensive mistakes?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Motoko_Shi, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

With blue gear dropping today, the cost increases tenfold over the Loggia mastery gear. So far I have barely enhanced the green gear-- I am considering investing in certain of the blue gear but not sure yet.

How are we evaluating cost/benefit especially considering yellow gear is also on the horizon but (I assume) will cost another order of magnitude more?

I am curious to hear people's enhancement plans.

2. LucidKill

I'm doing certain tools in blue and certain ones in Manos version. I plan to TET them all eventually. The greens will be sold or given to an alt. I already made the Manos Hoe and its basically like enhancing boss gear so be prepared with tons of fs, mem frags, and weapon stones.

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  3. Dreadmaul

Same as number 2 here I might do my bread and butter in manos and anything else blue, accessories is going to be manos regardless but that is only a small increase over blue. What it comes down too for me is if I increses my brakets enough to warrant the price at the end.

4. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

From Jeffythewise's guide:
    • Tri green accessories, duo green armor, tri/tet green tool is a good starting point
    • Tet green accessories, tet blue armor, tet manos tool is a good end-game build
    • Skip blue accessories entirely. Go from Tet green to Tri manos
    Made a lot of analyzes and i agree with him.

5. Amirite

I will wait before I invest any of my silver into that blue cloths, until I have seen some more valid data on what the difference is between green, blue etc.

I might buy a blue or two, just so I am one of the cool kids and I will wait like a month, before i invest big time silver and time on this. I meanwhile I just slowly process, shake it and do some chopping.

I wonder if there will be a update on the Nodes and workers later in, with all this Life Skill update, so things are connected.

/chop chop

Wodur and Motoko_Shi like this.
  6. Blitzball

20 millions silvers to try a PRI attempt on blue manos accessories , lmao :D

Stick to green.

Or better : stick to grinding :D

7. Motoko_Shi

Motoko_Shi DarkKnight 62 NA

Lol tru story I have been mostly grinding, just kind of waiting and seeing. Would hate to buy in and then they realize they forgot to tweak something because it's "too good."

The big question I have is how long this stuff takes to pay for itself. I don't have the stomach to TET yet more accs. Could lose big in the short-term.

8. Keldorn

Keldorn Tamer EU

All data are available. Take the guide i posted above for item effects and this chart for enchant costs.

9. Boink

Just look at it like Gear Score and compare mastery lvls and it's perks before making an "upgrade".

Some players just spam to TET and don't even know how much perks they actually get.

Motoko_Shi likes this.