1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mastery & Manos

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by shidoxen, Jul 9, 2019.

1. shidoxen

Why is this major life skills update being delayed?

Any info or updates on this contents current status and why it is being delayed so much would be appreciated.

2. Catastigma

at this points PA wait that 200m/h become a standards at most of Grinding before Buff Lifeskill to 50-80m/h... That Mastery give for a 8-12 billion invest.

0-1 real lifeskill buff during this last 9 month. but Grinding get a easy 50%+ everywhere and each month..

3. CM Goodvibesguy

Community Manager

Hey there,

Unfortunately the life skill update wasn't able to make the deadline for Q2, but it is still being worked on and we will update any additional information we can provide via our official channels as soon as we are able. The developers have been very busy pushing out a lot of content in a short amount of time, and will update this one as soon as it is ready.

MMoNoob, Stillwaters, Galatia and 5 others like this.
  4. 2Cents

I would rather have tested and functional updates than rushed content. Especially when it comes to things that will dramatically impact the economy. Many people voiced these sentiments in regards to the Market Place. It had a major impact on the game and waiting extra time worked out for the best.

Tvvin, Sibyyl, MMoNoob and 6 others like this.
  5. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

At this point its better to check when major update for other MMORPG's coming out, so you can see "brand new content" coming to NA/EU BDO right at that time. Lets hope Kakao not delay manos until WOW classic ( i'm sure they do)

MMoNoob likes this.
  6. shidoxen

Any info on what is being worked on? The system seems to be fairly sound since last November in KR when accessories were merged. Anything more specific on what we can expect or potential changes underway?

7. Hemuk

We've gotten a bunch of stuff that wasnt even in the works only a few months ago. There hasnt been a single Manos update since Korea got the training crop (december?), I think it's time to face the fact that manos isnt very high on their priority list, I wouldnt be surprised if we get the sea content before manos, maybe they're holding it hostage to release before WoW Classic lol

seanas and Wodur like this.
  8. Traxxle

BDO Lifeskills Mastery = LOTRO Housing revamp = Age of Conan crafting revamp

seanas likes this.
  9. CM Goodvibesguy

Community Manager

Pearl Abyss has stated quite a few lifeskill changes they are planning on implementing in the future in their Heidel Ball Stream including the possibility of:
    • Life skill balance rework
    • Ocean breeze system
    • Farms, ranches, plantations
    • Sea minigames
    • Increasing the value of Imperial Crafting Delivery and Imperial Delivery
    Overall the update seems to entail quite a bit more than just the Mastery and Manos systems.

MMoNoob, GreyRebel, Allan1985 and 4 others like this.
  10. Stabby

KR has manos already. What are we REALLY waiting for? Kakao localization is what. Cmon! We want it asap. Been too long already.

11. Stabby

Let us start building our manos gear. It takes time and alot of money.

12. crosspath

Sorry but at this point of the story I can only read: "blah, blah... blah"

Seeing how they are delaying manos for over more than a year already what can I think about those fantasy and probably useless ideas.

Should close the guild and take a break. Probably in 6 months manos will still be not here anyway.

13. shidoxen

I agree with you on the update does have much more than just the manos and mastery system. Almost seems like a seperate update to the existing world and an add-on to the already existing system.

Just for some clarity, the word is then that it was decided that the current KR manos and mastery system update is on pause until those future updates are complete?

MMoNoob likes this.
  14. Imasock

Imasock Tamer 61 NA

They've been "working on" Manos since it was released. If we have to wait until it's "finished" before you guys will release this content, it's never going to happen.

Get it over with, release it, then release the rest of the fixes and changes as they roll in. Lifeskillers have been sitting here waiting for updates for over a year while the rest of the game has seen changes all around. Multiple classes, a half dozen grind spots have been changed and updated, release of two regions and more grind spots, but nothing for lifeskilling except for nerfs in anticipation of "upcoming changes to the lifeskilling system" (LOL).

The rest of the game has gotten attention, and the lifeskilling should as well except you guys are purposely withholding it from us. "Planning on implementing in the future... including the possibility of" isn't a good enough reason to withhold literally all lifeskilling content for the last half of the entire time the game has been in existence. "Possibility of" doesn't even imply these changes will even materialize at all!

This is inexcusable.

#14 Imasock, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Wodur and Denthors like this.
  15. Denthors

the manos gear we want is 1 year old.
    YOU guys delayed it , NOT the DEV.

god even our publisher is clueless ......

that MANOS GEAR IS LIVE ON half the region.

all I want is to do processing faster so I can play your game and spend money.

but I will never spend a penny again until you guys turn the switch on.

this is unacceptable, we are getting new feature by the week, but you guys don't wanna unlock an 12 months old feature. WHY?? what is your reason ?

just give us one ..... JUST ONE !!!!!!!!

don't say the dev did not send it to you. that stuff is available to all on the global lab.

we got the manos hoe and you guys stopped there. for some VERY OBSCURE REASON NOBODY KNOW

here what you should do :

YOU WILL STOP ADDING ANY INCOMMING NEW FEATURE FROM NOW ON

Until

ALL THE MISSING FEATURE are added into our version.
    on and btw.
    FIX THE BUGS

#15 Denthors, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    LinaCrysta likes this.
  16. Claydough

Why cant we just have it like kr and have the same updates on our manos as they tune it

You cant get away with it being ‘unfinished’ when its already live on the main server region

17. Denthors

they don't even know what we are talking about.

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

They explain you the exact opposite of what you say in the post you cared to quote but not to read apparently.

They literally gave you 5 (five) reasons in the post you quoted an obviously didn't read a single word out of it.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  19. Blitzball

I think i understand now why we don't have Manos yet.

Pearl Abyss is not satisfied with the current Manos system. They are planning to rework lifeskills , so maybe get rid of manos gear.

That's probably why they don't want to give us Manos update. It will be stupid to let us spend billions of silvers in Manos gear if they are planning to change the entire system in few weeks/months. :D

20. Denthors

hmm, I strongly disagree with you. those are not reasons. not at all. They are POSSIBILITIES