1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mastery & Manos

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by shidoxen, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Catastigma

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...elYqw8kI94O/pubhtml?gid=195278456&single=true

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4ICZzPmciyJn5dz0fWJ9A0yi9c/edit#gid=674676396

And you can seriously remove the cost of these black stone its only a Gathering/hunting ressource.

Real lifekskiller will get these ressource by them selves.

I trying everything on the global lab. you cannot saying ******** to me.

Most of lifeskill mastery become 50 to 80m/h profit by hours with only 950 mastery. a TET manos oufit and Tri blue jewel.

Imperial buff and everything can be done after the release of lifeskill mastery..

#41 Catastigma, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
  2. Icywave

Just saying, it will take you 25-30b to get your tri jewelry from actual live KR sources who have actually done it... It took me 20-25b multiple times on global to tri jewelry and I test in global too, extensively.

You're forgetting important things and the most important facts of this progression, time and market value differences.

Because in live servers you don't have a global lab vendor where you can just freely buy all of your stuff, btw. You forget market valuation in live servers vs global lab vendor market selling.

Is what it is though, you'll see when it comes out.

3. Catastigma

20b is for TET JEWEL LIAR

Also its Over estimate price. Flawless black Crystal will never be 10m et nobody wil buy it. people wil Gather/Hunting them.

The rate is the same that shard. so just myself i will be able to get 200-300 Flawless crystal by week. Enough ressource for a TET manos outfit.

4. Icywave

I'm telling you right now, you're not getting full tet life skill jewelry for 20b silver, not in live servers atleast.

Most korean players don't even go PAST tri jewelry because the money investment and time investment is not worth what you get from it, it's safer to stay around 1200-1400 mastery level than to risk it.

The softcap for life skill mastery in korea ATM is Tri jewelry, TEt outfit / Tool and will be that for a long time.

5. Catastigma

For people that want this profit for Gearing thier AP Gear after yes.

Lifeskiller dont give a fk about Ap gear. so your * Money investismenet not worth* is pure ******** for the target audience of this Mastery lifeskill.

The profit only exist for spending on our activities.
    It is stupid to stop spending.

The koreans are casual lifeskiller. That's all.

your argument is so bad. its like say that PEN AP jewel is not worth it cause too expensive..

YOU MAKE MONEY JUST FOR IT ! We grind / life skill for one and only reason. we want the ****ing PEN. no matter the cost.

LinaCrysta likes this.
  6. Icywave

Lol ok

Whether you are a life skiller or a grinder, money investment matters in terms of return and how long that return to cover your investment takes. If you don't think that's the case for life skillers as well, then this conversation should probably end there.

Also, korea casual lifeskillers?

Ok lol this conversation is done, enjoy getting that tet jewelry at 20b silver btw in live servers.

7. Catastigma

With pleasure. the same way that i love spend 80 billion just for 1 fking TET crescent.

8. shidoxen

Regardless of costs, still want the chance to work on it. If TRI is the best people can expect from their investment, fine. TRI isnt bad, can slowly work on working on TET over time using backups as many people do for their regular gear.

All comes down to RNG on the cost factor at the end of the day. Something new to gamble on or save up and buy from the lucky ones who hit it and decide to sell. :9

LinaCrysta likes this.
  9. Wolf_Ilya

"possibility" "in the future"
    Really, your attempt to excuse the delay is ridiculous quoting things we may or may not get.
    Why is "the update" holding back manos?
    Why is manos not its own update?

shidoxen likes this.
  10. Hemuk

Getting full TRI accesories in paper is pretty expensive; you do need aprox 48 accesories total, reverse engineering the whole thing WHILE PRETENDING THE BEST CASE SCENARIO WILL HAPPEN goes something like this:

48 Accesories = 480 C. Black Crystals (75%) for 6 FULL SETS.

0 Accesories = 396 C. Black Crystals (45%) for 3 FULL SETS.

0 Accesories = 234 C. Black Crystals (30%) for 1 FULL SET.

TOTAL: 48 Accesories / 1,110 C. Black Crystals.

A quick explanation is: TRI is 30% chance so you gotta have 3 DUOs of every kind of accesory to get 1 TRI of each kind (18 DUOs)

Since DUO is 45% chance you need 2 PRIs for each DUO you wanna get, if you need 18 DUOs (36 PRI) with maybe an extra 2 fails for good measure.

Since PRI is 75% and you need 36 PRI accesories, we'll say you'll miss 30% of the time so you need 46/48 Accesories.

(I know in practice percentages dont work that way, but this' just but argument sake)

Recipes, percentage numbers, etc come from Bloo's/PotionShop's/This Video.

Whether or not you wanna calculate how expensive MAKING the accesories is, I think is irrelevant when you see what making the Concentrated Black Crystals is gonna cost you.

With 1,110 Concentrated Black Crystals to be able to enhance/fail on 48 accesories.

1,110 C. Black Crystals is 5,550 Black Crystals.

5,550 Black Crystals is 5,550 Black Crystal Fragments and 1,110 Sharps/Hard Shards.

That means 3.6B in Sharps, 1.7B in Hards.

Lets say that you choose to MAKE the fragments yourself.

1FireHorn + 250Powder of Time + 100Wolf Blood + 10Black Crystal + 10Polished Opals.
    = + Dark + Deer + Translucent + Bloody Tree
    = + Flame + Fox + Brown + Spirit Leaf
    = + Crevice + Pig + Red + Monks Branch
    = + Earth + Weasel + Green + Old Tree Bark

Those are the recipes to make Black Crystal Fragments, since you need 5,550 you'll need

5,550 FireHorn 1.4M of any Powder 555k off any blood, 55,500 of any Crystal and 55,500 of any Byproduct.

FireHorn: 125M
    Powder: 2.7B
    Blood: Gotta gather it, at 4k/hr rate (very best) it'll take you 140 Hours average.
    Crystal: 555M
    Byproducts: You prolly have enough from workers.

So. . . 3.6B + 1.7B + 125M + 2.7B + 555M + 140 active hours of gathering.

= 8.6B + 140 hours of gathering.

Just for good mesure I'll throw in the fact that the single most expensive mat for accesories (Magical Shards) makes it 2.5B extra.

So we'll say 11B + 140 hours of gathering.

NOTE: This is the BEST CASE SCENARIO; IT'LL BE ALOT WORSE THAN THIS.

And this' just for accesories, not even gonna get into the amount of C. Black Crystals/Memory Fragments needed for CLOTHES/TOOLS.

If my math is wrong; forgive me, I happen to like data but suck at math, my life's struggle.

#50 Hemuk, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  11. shidoxen

I dont see what the issue is here? Have a good amount of that stuff prepared already. :9

LinaCrysta likes this.
  12. Hemuk

Just wanted to shed some light on this 20B/30B claims.

I also have a lot of these stuff, I'd be hilarious if they chose to change the entire system into something more simple, 6 months of piling **** up/gathering would go bye bye lol

13. shidoxen

Would not be that hilarious on this end. :9

Hemuk likes this.
  14. MMoNoob

as long as we get it before new years its ok take time to make it perfect

15. Sibyyl

Sibyyl Heart Maehwa 62 NA

Happy to wait, but did we really need altar of blood before this rework?

My opinion is no.

Hemuk and MMoNoob like this.
  16. MMoNoob

lol

17. 2Cents

I don't know that I agree with the first sentiments. EA is having their problem internally. Their CEO's and higher level management are crying foul on how "they are the bad guys". They want to simply be a company that produces video games!!!!

Meanwhile, people are digging up every dirt tactic they use including a lot of psychological abuse and targeting of minors.

The mods here do not have that level of decisions making and may not be responsible for that specifically, but as a company both PA & Kakao have earned a lot of their visceral hatred. Some of that they absolutely did have control over.

When it came to releasing the Kama buff for example, it was literally an item they stated would not be put into the game. Aside from P2W there are also many other issues.

18. Maginha

Maybe, babe

19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

People that feel "visceral hatred" for a company who runs a videogame and that keep playing said game have deep psychological problems, just saying.

20. Knisheffy

Because making processing more convenient reduces the need to purchase 'convenience' items related to processing.