1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MEGA Enhancing Stream!

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by MaximusG, Nov 8, 2018 at 5:43 PM.

1. MaximusG

twitch.tv/maximusgrahamicus

2k Memory Fragments
    300 Concentrated Sharps
    600 Concentrated Hards
    15k Blackstones

129 Stacks for the PEN rolls and several TET stacks already made. Lets see what this galaxy class star ship can do!

2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Mystic 61 NA

inb4 you end up with PRI and no resources :). It is BDO after all.

3. MaximusG

twitch.tv/maximusgrahamicus

Back again for Part 2 of the enhancing session. Yesterday we blew up the DUO tungrad belt going for TRI :( Today is the TET crescent attempt and more PEN dande rollingness. Come watch someone else blow billions in mats and be glad it's not you burning it!

4. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 61 EU

We ? Ahem , only you .

5. JustBeHappy

Man i cant cause my only feeling inside is willing to cheer such person or help if i can. I understand other people think that way, but my half brain operates on totaly different insanity mode or something cause my thinking doesnt go that direction if not told that some people can laugh at others being sad or suffer, or in any way feel good about it i would never know xD I Or this 'take it away from them!' instead of 'hey make mine equal to them why not' Its this same basicaly as a result, just people dont have this person for a bag of scum xD and complicating anything no matter how simple it can be, I dont know maybe im the bad one thinking such ways haha :D I wont deny, perhaps its just like that xD

And i wish you best of luck dude!