1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Megathread] Melting costume for Valk or Cron Stones

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by mickey3333, Aug 23, 2018.

?

Do you like the possibility of getting Cron Stones by melting Perl Costumes?

Poll closed Oct 24, 2018.
  1. Yes

58 vote(s)
    10.2%
  2. No

402 vote(s)
    71.0%
  3. I don't care

106 vote(s)
    18.7%
  1. Codyislucky

DJules got pretty unlucky with his RNG on that PEN attempt. My PENs didn't take nearly that many attempts to make.

100k/yr is on the lower end of whale income, but it's more relatable.

I'm neither a millionaire, nor a bachelor, nor retired, and golf is alright. There are a lot of people in better off scenarios than me.

2. Von_Chicanery

Are you spending 1700 USD on a game each month? Your "hypothetical" example is virtually non-existent to the vast majority of anyone playing this game..
    Its actually akin to pretty much every "Sea Monster Hunting" scenario used by the forum community to justify a nerf to it.

3. Arzurag

I don't care, those who benefit from this mechanic will have to spend a lot of money and can still be screwed over by rng.
    Additionally, I'll never meet those who spend ridiculous amounts, in order to speed up their progress.

4. mojodoktor

:D good job garbage company pa and cashkakao

Attached Files:

5. Codyislucky

It's not hypothetical. It's my current scenario, and close to it. If not on BDO, then I spend it on other games I play. I know plenty of other players who spend as much or more than me. It's not going to be 10 people doing this.

6. Reyer

My PEN tries never really happened. I've been enchanting my backups for a year always failing on TRI (I've hit it only 4 times during whole year) just to fill my all characters with 75 stacks from failed TRI. So yeah... no TETS for me, not to mention PEN.

(Reminder - I've spent whole year on TRI, whole damn year, while enchanting backups weekly for 300 memes each week)

7. Von_Chicanery

I mean worstcase scenario, they have a huge money i
    So if I understand you correctly, you're a non retired, non millionaire, 100k making bachelor with a paid off car, no cc debt, no homeownership(thus no tax credits), with your savings "maxed" or budgeted and somehow live in a place with rent/utilities under 800USD(so I'm guessing Nowhere, Idaho), with apparently no medical insurance(unless your company pays 100%.. )... please tell us more.. hahahaha

8. Cardiel

Cardiel Disglair DarkKnight NA

Not everyone lives paycheck to paycheck, y'all.

Codyislucky likes this.
  9. Von_Chicanery

Absolutely. Just the majority of people do. Some people don't even get paychecks and still buy stuff.. /mindblown

10. Cardiel

Sure, but my point was that there are people who have the luxury of dropping $1k-$2k a month on their hobby. More than a few people, and even more who can probably afford a few hundred a month.

/shrug

11. mickey3333

Cron smashing via creditcard will come, no doubt about that anymore. Kakao will continue the tradition of ignoring people, and this thread will get mẻged in a giant pile of posts somewhere. But really, what would you do?

Let's make a poll so kakao see the truth.

12. Rena

Nice, they pay the future updates for us )

13. The_Lord

This is nothing different than the other P2W drama we had multipple times before ... if people didn't quit back then they won't now.

14. Cardiel

Basically, yep.

15. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

well this explains everything, NA/EU dont make enough money so they need more that they can release content here

16. Paraxsis

AFK Process.

17. Beeso

Like always, chill.

18. Loriel

Loriel Witch 62

19. 6footgeeks

Chill. Like always

And partake in forum salts when I need to make some koolaid

20. Mimiro

Wait where are these numbers coming from? How many Cron stones can you get from an outfit? I find it hard to believe you can get enough Cron stones to have 2 safe PEN attempts, that's like what? 3-3.2 bil in silver worth? Unless someone actually has solid proof of THE NA/EU VERSION numbers then stop complaining.

Also who said you only get 1 failstack Valks cry for loyalties. Wheres the proof? The announcement only says you get 5 Valks Cry items, nobody ever said they were reduced.