1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Megathread] Melting costume for Valk or Cron Stones

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by mickey3333, Aug 23, 2018.

?

Do you like the possibility of getting Cron Stones by melting Perl Costumes?

Poll closed Oct 24, 2018.
  1. Yes

58 vote(s)
    10.2%
  2. No

402 vote(s)
    71.0%
  3. I don't care

106 vote(s)
    18.7%
  1. Mimimimi

step 1) create the problem
    step 2) sell the solution
    step 3) profit

Factorial and Reyer like this.
  2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

There is no "none P2W" server is Russia, even if they not closed it already, you can't start on that server anymore and they slowly forcing community to move from it to F2P server.

3. Trembles

People are freaking out like it's such a huge scandal, i say it's something minor. The p2w aspects were always there, the more money you spent the faster you could progress, even if it wasn't such a direct method like. It's a bit of a slippery slope in p2w category especially right after the memory fragments in the shop, but people are honestly exaggerating.

So now you can buy your PEN for 1-2000€, congratulations. What does it change exactly? Nothing. You're still gonna die in 5 seconds to the first one who grabs you, or if you miss your RNG CC. The pvp systems is broken so much that stats don't matter after a while.

The lack of enhancement materials is still there preventing new players to even get TRI, let alone tempting them to go for p2w PEN. Overall market scarcity is also still there, nothing changed.

The "good" grind zones are still scarce, there's what, 3 total in valencia? So good luck grinding gahaz-fogans-crescent with 280ap, it changes literally nothing. Maybe with caprhas softcap people will finally consider grinding kama?

The content is still the same. Same stale areas with the same broken classes grinding for the usual pocket change to buy out of stock stuff, or to spend it all on inflated preorders. Sea hunting is still the best money maker by the way, unless you spend 10k € and go solo gyfin.

Truth is this changes nothing for the average player. P2W people will still be OP, most people will oneshot you to steal your grind spot, the market is still dead, the classes and pvp are still broken, no new content. I'd say even without the meltable costumes there's plenty to complain about, no need to make such a fuss over it ONLY now.

Factorial likes this.
  4. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

Another 404 incoming.

5. mgaNick

Im not sure how many cronstones you get from melting a costume. But it seems VERY expensive so i dont think it will affect your game experience. Most high end players have PEN anyway for a while now.

6. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

399crons

7. ghoulz666

I don't think people quite understand that it's not about choosing to not involve yourself in this.

It's about falsely improving something in the game(AKA enhancing) in the scummiest unforgivable way possible.

They could just boost the success rate with more FSs but they got greedy and just want people to gamble money instead. Your @#$ is still @#$%ed.

Asami likes this.
  8. SevFFS

SevFFS Kunoichi 62 EU

Also, if you PvP and would like to stay competitive, you basically HAVE TO buy that ****.

SnakeAttack likes this.
  9. TwilightAngel

No you don't lol

10. Thranduil

This is funny, it's like we got back in time to 2016 when many quit the game.

Valk's Cry are not an issue, (if they don't ninja nerf enchant rates) since they're as far as i read only a loyalties/exchanging fairy wings item.

Melting costumes for cron stones is a big issue, it's not fair for the non p2w players and i would say it's not even fair for the people that will pay to take another spin to the rng, this is suposed to be a game. not very shady gambling app.

I'm also worried at the raise in silver price for the costumes, we veterans mass protested, quit the game, chargeback all pearl money purchases,... that's why the 5 pearls items/week exists and why the amount of silver for costumes on mp is very low.

Now that there is every month more and more p2w in the pearl shop with little complaints they are doing a big turn of the screw. The game was empty after the quit wave in 2016, i wonder what will happen this time.

11. Srich

lol u still cry for smh... lol poor kid

12. Mimimimi

with pets and artisans .. it always was

SnakeAttack likes this.
  13. Srich

the game has never been empy... and this crone thing will not change much.
    I dont see big difference from Artisan memory and outfit/crone becuase both give more spin for the rng and still ppl buy artisan memory everyday and f2p ppl dont give a ****.

14. kogason

Someone please explain cron stones to me and why getting them from melting costumes is such a big deal...

Btw cant you buy them off blacksmiths for 1m each anyways?

15. Darthkiweh

Well you either buy them for 1m each ( 1.2b per pen try ) or u melt 2-4 costumes and have that amount without silver wasted.

Edit : meaning once u have the fs for it you can just swipe card until your item passes to pen or tet for that matter

16. JerryBoyle

When using cron stones during enhancement, when it fails the item remains the same tier(Pri, DUO, TRI, TET, etc.). When there isn't a cap involved with costume melting, you can effectively get a very large amount in a short timeframe assuming you have deep pockets for it which some do(5-15k or higher amounts).

This in turn allows for those pen attempts as you remain at TET until it succeeds. It's just faster with less work involved compared to the in-game way.

17. Mimimimi

it opens a safe way to enhance TET to PEN items by swiping your credit card.

i have some small hopes left that it will be incredibly expensive.

18. Thranduil

Yeah it wasn't empty, they had to merge the 3 servers into one because everything was fine.

EvL likes this.
  19. kogason

Ok so what if a very small majority of player want to spend 5k on a pen lol.

Trust me there are not THAT many players willing to spend that much on a not so populated MMO, and also will regret the **** out of it lol.

20. Asami

Amazing how many of you only reason the failstack part when the real p2w is melting for cron stones which is unlimited.

People in other regions literally push their gear to pen fairly quickly with pearl outfits.

You can't justify it.

(again nobody cares about a few failstacks, the issue is unlimited cron melting).