1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Megathread] New UI issues

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by GM Cory, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Hearts

Hearts Valkyrie 62 EU

New echap menu, if you put it on the right, you won't be able to access the menu setting by right clicking.

2. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

While taking to RBF NPC for buffs sometimes Esc button (no keyboard) get "glitched" and count R button to continue talking.

3. Lagenia

This beautyful fairy gets bugged with the exchange options if you have multiple fairies - i have to close the whole dialogue and reopen to give in more as the R option stays on one fairy

Attached Files:

• fee.jpg
      fee.jpg
      File size:
      695.3 KB
      Views:
  4. seanas

I cannot repair the guild galley if w have more than one galley out: I have to return them all to the guild wharf manager, and then take them out one by one to repair.

5. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Here... right here is the problem. Why are changes for PC players are based on feedback on newbies from Console? I don't understand..

Hey long time BDO players! We have decided to implement this useless UI features based on our feedback from local car mechanics, they love the change and sop will you! Enjoy.

upload_2019-10-14_15-37-26.png

Motoko_Shi and alphaod like this.
  6. Robischek

New SIMPLIFIED charselection is absolutely fantastic. But if you switch characters, it will reset to default :pepecry:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• aa.JPG
      aa.JPG
      File size:
      143.8 KB
      Views:
    • aaa.jpg
      aaa.jpg
      File size:
      134 KB
      Views:
    Mimimimi and MMoNoob like this.
  7. LithicForm

I don't even know why console players are taken seriously to begin with. You can't even come close to PC performance and competitive edge. There's not a single game that's cross platform and puts console AHEAD of PC. Not Overwatch, Not The Witcher series. Not even FF14, PC is and always should be top priority at all times. PA lost their damn minds thinking anything a console player says about the game should even register on their spectrum of BDO issues when PC already has more than they can manage. I know this sounds like a superiority rant, but I play console games as well, I just don't play them to compete on the same level as any of my PC games. Console games are for relaxing and enjoying linear storytelling while potatoing out on the couch, or having friends over to talk **** over Smash or MarioKart (non-cross platform games), let them have their niche.

Edit: Original post wasn't a constructive addition to the thread, here's my contribution:

List of tradeable items in trade screen cuts off about halfway down the screen, wasting all that space underneath the list, so instead of potentially showing 8-10 items, it only shows 4-5. I am on a 3440x1440 monitor.

Motoko_Shi likes this.
  8. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 61 EU

I can not view a horses skills in my stables because the skill list always keeps scrolling back to the top of the list again.

9. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

I know! Its really annoying, they need to fix it asap..

10. Aska

the WHOLE new UI is a bad joke and gives cancer. When do you add an option for classic UI. Who did this bs? Who said the revamped UI would be sth. good? It doesn't belong into the trash bin, it belongs into contaminated hazardous trash, worse than atomic waste actually.

11. Ben Phoenix

I sense some anger.

#91 Ben Phoenix, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  12. LithicForm

how are the updates?

13. Finiition

[​IMG]
    Cannon dura = sail dura

Caravel

14. Radamas

There is a MAJOR UI Bug with 90 % of the NPC (Storage, Priest, Blacksmith etc) that is making it difficult for me to play the game to the point I just may quit as it is beginning to stop my progression. I have reported this many times and still getting no clear answer on how or when this will be fixed. With many NPCs when you go to sell or cleanse gear or open Pearl tab the UI completely disappears and reverts back to chat interface with npc making the function you were trying to do impossible. Cleansing gear (making it impossible to efficiently create fail stacks), Selling or buying gold bars, Adding pearl items to storage, selling trash loot etc etc etc. I attached screen shot and video of what shows (UI disappears only interact bubble is available) when trying to do anything . Please FIX this . Thank you for your time ..

P.S. Recorded Only right half of screen that was relevant since have ultra wide set up

Attached Files:

#94 Radamas, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
  15. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

private video.

16. Radamas

Fixed. Check it out let me know what you think or have heard any same issues with other people. Thanks :)

17. Feuerrabe

Once I just logged in the dialogue bar does not appear when I hit "Enter" to type in text.

I can still write text blind, if I am already on the right channel (which I usually am, the guild chat), so the chat itself does work, it's just that that the text input field is not being displayed. The problem persists only for 30 seconds from the moment I log in or so, after that the text input field is being displayed normally.

I apologise if that was already mentioned; it's a pretty obvious bug.

18. Finnien

My buff list keeps getting turned off/hidden whenever I repair via a tent and hit escape to exit after repairing, so that I have to open up 'Edit UI' and re-enable buffs.

Vanraven likes this.
  19. Aska

sometimes I wonder - what is their goal?

UI getting scuffed more and more with every patch. What even is that useless line "barter voucher needed" good for, if it just means that 1 barter means 1 barter and nothing else, lmao. GOOD JOB AGAIN.NOT.

Attached Files:

20. gatsupl

I think some kind of massive nerf is incoming. Maybe they will limit the amount of barters you can do. Hate those sneaky things that are not in patchnotes.

I can already see everyone that is working hard to get Carrack for nice smooth bartering getting owned by future updates. :(
    Right now I'm wondering if it will pay off at all. Maybe we should just barter with Caravels, buy manos items for coins and sell them.

#100 gatsupl, Nov 21, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019