1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meme prices

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Buddypal, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Buddypal

With 3 times the price of what i paid back then (before new marketplace arrived) i struggle to see the goal of this game TBH.

Wiping the credit card is not my goal so what you fellas doing? Accepting it?

2. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 61 NA

Grinding and playing the game is also offering you 3x the silver....

I honestly dont get what some of you are expecting. Just because there is a cash shop it doesn't mean you have to use it.

Unless of course you dont really play the game then I could see your frustration.

PS they were undervalued before which is why people hung on to them and hoarded.

Now they are actually worth selling so you see a ton up.

3. Buddypal

Doing the "BID GAME" were netting me in my best times around 200+ Memes in 2 hours for almost 150Million. Nowadays you don't even get 100 Duras out of it.

And i don't grind cause i don't use the cash shop (buying pets) so what should i do?

4. Aluminat

Aluminat Lahn 62 EU

I am with you. How a new player that haven't enchanted gear before new market hit is managing al lthis is beyond me.

Imagine having like 180 AP so u are tied to a sh*t spot with crap silver per hour you are basically f**ed.

Meh ... how do i cope with it? AFK AFK and hope for some miracle on sundays by obtaining vells heart :)

Blitzball likes this.
  5. Epitafios

Hmmm i wonder where you make your silver to play the bid game.

Stillwaters likes this.
  6. Buddypal

This game was (so i thought it) the striving for some PEN. I mean PEN is Victory.

With such prices it isn't Victory anymore: just paying (buying Crons) you free.

So it's basically not a game anymore: more a Life placeholder.

7. Epitafios

Mate if you dont do anything then you gonna earn nothing so stop be lazy and play the game before you come to the forums

Victory is whatever you want to be. If PEN is your target at least play the game

#7 Epitafios, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2019
  8. Aillya

I get where you're coming from, but the new marketplace is probably the one good thing they did all year. Things are more expensive, yes. But they are also *there*, on the marketplace. And since stuff is more expensive, it's all proportional. Yeah it costs more. But you can sell your stuff for more too. If you really want to just buy all your gear, you can set up a roadmap, plot out how much you want to try and make per day, and have a pretty decent sense of how long it'd take you to get there (even if you might not like the answer). It's loads better, imo, than making the money and then sitting around for an undetermined amount of time 'bidding' on items when they come up once a week, while being forced to sell stuff for way less than its true value.

9. Buddypal

Point being: without the cash shop you cant grind and you cant earn the money to pay such Meme prices: you follow me?

Arguing with stubborns doesn't make you smart. So i refrain to answer you.

Everything was there back then (ok my Urugons gave me some "hate" (loosing around 30 bids)) but then again i never was needing them in the first place.

#9 Buddypal, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2019
  10. Epitafios

And without a good expensive pc or paying your interne provider you cant play at all. Its a game ofc it costs something mate. Buy some pets and invertory weight and you are good to go. After that is up to you if you want to pay more but i say 50-60 euros is fine.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  11. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Wrong, there is a whole other profitable game called lifeskills, you should try it.

Chaos Ronin likes this.
  12. GreyRebel

people used to farm 50-100 m a hour back then ? also other stuff were cheaper , remember when all those vets kept spamming threads to remove shadow arena ? now buy memory fragment for 2.2m instead of 1.1m

13. Buddypal

SA was after the time ia'm talking 'bout. No one cares about SA and the changes afterwards.

14. Epitafios

Nowdays the game gives you a ton of free and easy money so many cach up mechanics, they give 600mil just because you lvl a shai character for gods sake. Just put some effort. No need even to grind mate you can lifeskill all the game if you want.

Smileybones likes this.
  15. Ѧ| Chaotic

Even back then the Preorder prices were higher than 2 mil each. The new market changes based on the players and the demand/supply of each item. If the price of mem fragments are high then it simply means it's demand is also high hence you should not be complaining about it. If people are prepared to pay higher than you are, then they will be the ones to buy them and not you. Welcome to the free market based marketplace pearl abyss wanted or at least more so than the old market place.

If you want to buy them at cheaper prices, i suggest you go in game and try to convince every other player to not sell so high but cheaper. Good luck with that btw. You have no choice but to accept it since the prices are determimed by every single player that buys or sells memory fragments. Pearl abyss gave us a market so that the players decide the prices and if you can't accept this then don't use the market place at all. Grind for them in Valencia! Bashims is a low ap spot for scroll drops or nagas/fogans.

Also I will not be baited into the "credit card" discussion because it simply is a waste of time.

Have a good day everyone! :)

Smileybones likes this.
  16. Epitafios

I dont know he knows about all that is clearly not playing active the game (is just my opinion) In this game silver making is the most easy thing and the only mmo that i know that doesnt limit or cap your daily gains , the more you paly the more you gain. RNG is the problem of the game not prizes

17. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Yes!

At this point it's either adapt or die [quit]. I choose to adapt and not cry about the P2W that's has been and will be in every single Korean MMO I've played over the past decade. At least I have the experience in this sub genre to know that things only get worst from here and brace myself for full on "You can't win unless you've spend `X amount of USDs`." It's the course of every Korean MMO, it would be complete folly to expect them to change, from the goodness of their hearts and souls, that they do not have to begin with.

I actually pity those of you. Who are still holding on to hope, for a better BDO. Chances of that coming to past, is worst than winning the Mega Million Lottery jackpot.

18. Epitafios

Pets , inventory slots and weight limit is a pay wall not p2w mechanic. If you buy 5 pets you dont win the game. you must put a lot of time in the game grinding many hours to even make useful those pets. And playing the game for many hours is not p2w.

Ѧ| Chaotic and Smileybones like this.
  19. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 61 NA

You do realize most active players aren't actually using the cash shop to cron right? They are grinding aakman, hystria, miru, etc etc.... and wait for it BUYING OUTFITS FOR SILVER TO MELT FOR CRONS. Gasp I know hard concept to grasp.

You have a mentality of I want it now, for x amount of time. When thats simply not how it works. And since its not working in your favor you decided you need to blame something other then yourself so you turn to the cash shop which literally has nothing to do with your issue.

The market change was a positive one for people playing the game. And a negative one for people using the cash shop.

Why? Because people playing the game and listing said mem frags were actually being cheated of their time. Vs now where they are getting paid for spending time feeding memes to kids like yourself...... Dont want to pay for them with silver? Go play the game and run scrolls like the rest of us. You asked how we are doing it? Thats it. Countless hours in valencia hystria / aakman / gahaz grinding for scrolls and silver.

Yes I know hard concept for you to grasp that if you want to progress..... wait for it...... YOU HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME.

Or as you said just swipe your card, good luck with that when you realize you are swiping to gamble away all your money and get no where.

Eryola, Ѧ| Chaotic and Smileybones like this.
  20. Averdun

Honestly, you sound like my son who plays the game. If you want to play minimally then play smarter. First off if you don’t want to do **** actively in the game, start fishing as you can make anywhere from 5-12 mil a day( In a year you can by a TET piece). Secondly, if you don’t grind with limited pets, at least start harvesting so you can get hards and sharps to help you along with your PEN dreams.

This game will give you things free just not what you are trying to get, as you got to make an effort, at least. Also, wanted to mention my son who plays barely is in all TET gear with 2 Tri accessories, took him 3 years and he’s like you.

#20 Averdun, Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019