1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Memory Fragment's rarity reverted

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Dringe, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Dringe

2. GM Mercy

Game Master

Hello @Dringe

Thank you for your thread. We are aware that this change happened and have already reported it to our QA team, so they will hopefully change it back soon :)

3. KageOukami

Hello, @GM Mercy
    In my opinion Memory fragment should have blue grade i dont mean rarity of obtain them but when thay have white grade game seems to recognize them as a trash, for example in current event game option for not picking up trash while fishing destroy memory fragments ()and Mystic Seals too), blue grade was more comfortable too cuz we know when we drop it instead of checking inventory in few minutes.

4. Moonraker

It's not an issue when fishing with auto-trash option ON as they made the drop a blue quality bundle (like boss bundles) so it doesn;t get trashed. On bringing to the inventory it auto-opens to a Memory Fragment automatically.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The same when gathering and combat I assume?

So you get the notification on catch for the bundle.

KageOukami likes this.
  5. DAOWAce

Memory fragments should be blue considering how essential they are to enhancing equipment, notably boss gear.

I don't know why this change was reverted.

KageOukami likes this.
  6. KageOukami

@Moonraker I didnt knew that, thx for info but still imo Mem frag should be blue for more comfortable farming etc.