1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Merge Pearl Item Marketplace for EU and NA

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AngrySorc, May 7, 2020.

1. ۜSиσω

so this never happens?
    [​IMG]

Jinoro likes this.
  2. Catastigma

Its remains no more than 5 min and this screen is old.

3. bebunw

bebunw Ranger 61 EU

There may be different legal rules or taxes that could explain why they didn't merge, the obvious way to see more pearl items on the market is to increase p2w, right now the p2w prices are a huge scam for p2winners when you can make 1 billion silver a day.

4. ۜSиσω

upload_2020-5-7_23-46-14.png
    You legitimately have costumes sitting every hour, with many selling below max price, with only a fraction of the orders EU has on costumes and twice the supply.

Jinoro likes this.
  5. Catastigma

No no and No. Stop saying ****.
    your screen you literally take them out of your ass.

6. ۜSиσω

This is directly from the market, numbers don't lie, you do. Whales would legitimately make more silver if markets merge and they would be able to sell of costumes much quicker.

It's not weird to think they would spend more money in the cash shop if that was the case.

The numbers are at most 1 hour behind but are refreshed every hour directly from the marketplace API.

Jinoro and woots like this.
  7. Catastigma

Why are you stuck on these damn pre-order when its never BEEN THE ****ING QUESTION.

THERE IS NO Causality.

get into your ****ing head.
    The DAMN offer in NA
    IS
    NO
    SUPERIOR
    TO
    THE
    DEMAND.

YOUR SITUATION.

DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING

THIS FACT.

8. ۜSиσω

What are you even saying? Do you even play the game?

> You legitimately have costumes sitting every hour, with many selling below max price, with only a fraction of the orders EU has on costumes and twice the supply.
    > Whales would legitimately make more silver if markets merge and they would be able to sell of costumes much quicker.

upload_2020-5-7_23-59-0.png

It's not false, I just showed you that there were costumes sitting, selling for less then max price, and there's next to no orders on them so you are legitimately able to buy them within a few minutes if you look at the numbers a bit.

Jinoro likes this.
  9. Catastigma

I NEVER SAY THIS ****.

I stop reply, You just trolling,

10. ۜSиσω

No that's what I said, look at my edit where I show you exactly to which of your posts I am replying.

Literally the only argument you have made is "This change would negatively affect people buying costumes on NA so you are wrong." while that was not the argument he made.

Like I already said, and proved, backed up with numbers, whales would be better off with a market merge, like OP suggested and we in EU would have an easier time getting our hands on costumes.

Jinoro likes this.
  11. Catastigma

Your Apli is total ****. Go connect to NA server and check by yourself.
    https://streamable.com/98b3bc
    This is a proof. not your mobile BS appli that clearly dont work at all.

12. ۜSиσω

No that's not a proof, that's a single moment in time, you are not checking the marketplace every hour 24 hours a day, you are not showing any pre orders, you are not showing any "most recent price" numbers.

Jinoro likes this.
  13. Catastigma

I'm giving up. totally dishonest and not ****ed up to understand a simple thing.
    Stay on your Believe.

your **** idea won't happen anyway.
    No need to continue this masquarate.

The costumes are sold by NA player for NA player.

Bye

14. ۜSиσω

1. It wasn't my suggestion.
    2. I have not been dishonest, you have been, I just proved you wrong.

Jinoro likes this.
  15. Prokaizer

I don't really get what is your problem with this suggestion?

NA players will get access to the EU pearl shop marketplace and vice versa.

You afraid EU players might steal your outfits from the marketplace and you complain?

I can see some racism here.

And it is not only that, you flame a lot dude, chill down a bit.

Lurien, Jinoro and ALO like this.
  16. Catastigma

Europe is not a race.
    My problem is in no way the suggestion but the false affirmation that NA is full of Outfits, Aka the supply is higher than the demand.
    And the prices are lower, when it’s totally ********.
    Snow takes as a truth choices made by 1 individual to sell 1 Outfits to 1 million cheaper than the maximum and generalizes it. Totally out to reality.

Not to want to lose the entire offer is absolutely rational and completely common sense.
    It is not up to the NA player to pay for the problems of EU players and its is valid for all the other version of the game and of any other game .

Anyway I stop at this messages.
    There is no valid and rational reason for it to happen.
    OP itself says that it is out of pure frustration and envy = Jealousy.

17. Prokaizer

The thing is they have nothing to lose.
    If you sell the item to an american or a russian you will get the exact same amount of money.
    Sellers will get more customers and buyers will find more items to buy.

As for the second part, yes almost all the games i've played they had their marketplace locked in their region.

By the way i don't care either way, because i arleady own about 5 outfits in this game.

Jinoro likes this.
  18. ALO

ALO

The fact that eventually, you will have more competition for outfit doesn't matter that this is a bad suggestion, actually, it is pretty good for many sides outside ppl like you that want cheap and easy stuff with no competition.

Did you ask those ppl in NA that supply the market are they wanting more "clients" and market situation that won't make them sell costumes at a lower price?

Jinoro likes this.
  19. Megta

Megta Archer EU

I havn't read every bull**** which has been said in this topic why it's a bad idea, but: It is not possible to merge the pearl market places!
    EU and NA are two different server (different Machines) at two different locations (different countries) with two different databases!
    To merge the marketplaces they had to connect to the same database which is not possible with the current configuration.

20. ۜSиσω

Ever heard about distributed computing? It's quite normal to have different machines in different locations share the same task. It's definitely possible with some work.