1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Merv's Pallet disappeared but still have Value pack?

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Seohyun, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Seohyun

Hello, I noticed yesterday that my Merv's pallet disappeared, all of my colors went back to default and I no longer have access to the pallet. Normally that would be fine, except I have a value pack with a few days left on it. So I am not sure if it's a bug or technical issue, but the bottom line is, is that I still have my Value pack and no Merv Pallet.

2. Jollywand

its more likely the timer on the value pack its bugged not the other way around

3. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

There was a 7-day value pack we sent out last year as compensation that did not contain a Merv's Palette in it, so that might be the one that is currently active. We also sent out a 7-day Merv's Palette via mail, so if you still have it, you can just activate it separately.

4. Seohyun

Well, the value pack that I am currently using states that I have an unlimited use of Merv's pallet. So like the person that commented above states, the timer on it may perhaps have gotten bugged out.

2018-07-02_435726387.JPG