1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metal solvent

Discussion in 'Life Skills' started by Fed, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Fed

Fed

How many metal solvents do you get on average for each successful crafting?
    What is the cap and at what alchemy level is it approx.
    Thanks!

2. Wodur

I dont have any link or facts to back this up but 1 year-ish ago they specifically nerfed the output of metal solvent, leather glaze, plywood hardener and gem polisher and pretty hard nerf it was.
    Today Im getting like max 2-3 per craft so getting 1 per average is because of nerf.

3. Graugus

It depends on your processing level. While making 100 solvents, I usually have close to 600 (547 to be exact) when I am done. I’m processing master 5.

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I think you're consufed with good feed, metal solvant yields are nowhere near 6x.

5. Sayana

It depends on the Alchemy level. At Artisan 4, I make 1.5xbase number I plan for. At Professional 7-10, I was getting 1.2x. At Skilled, it was 1.0x, maybe I was getting lucky sometimes and landing 1 more metal solvent. So they are not worth doing until you get at least Professional Alchemy level.

6. Spartakatz

he talks about processing. good feed is cooking. metal solvent is alchemy.

it's 1.5 in average (1-2) since the nerf around a year ago. get your level to around artisan, start with reagents, then some higher bloods (alchemy stone fuel) or maybe some elixirs you can use, it levels pretty fast.