1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mh Weapon

Discussion in 'Musa' started by bloodxbound, Apr 16, 2019.

1. bloodxbound

im making a musa and not sure which weapon to buy when i look for guides some say elsh ,rosar bares liverto so not sure which one to get. thx for help

2. Foggen

Foggen Musa 63 NA

The highest sheet AP for a green grade mainhand is Rosar, so that's what I'd recommend if you don't have a big bank from another character. It also comes with two crystal slots, which can make getting stats like Attack Speed easier in the early game. Prior to the addition of Rosar, Yuria was the top green grade weapon due to good AP and some additional damage to humans, but since PVP has moved past these weapons I'd say don't worry about the human damage. This is the approach I take to all new classes I try out.

Since you joined the forums in 2017 I'm going to assume you understand the mechanics of enhancing, so I'll just say that most people tend to consider Liverto to be not really worth the Memory Fragment upgrade cost, implying that you should probably stick with Rosar until you can afford to enhance a yellow boss-grade weapon. Between Kzarka and Offin Tett, the consensus I've seen is that Kzarka's higher Accuracy makes it the best in slot for end game.

3. Shaggz

You can literally run Valencia 1 questline at 55 and get 6x 20 fs, 4x 30 fs, 1x 45, 1 x 50 fs and get 4 liverto bundles. I ran it on all 7 of my toons

4. Shaggz

If you are still looking there are several 15 livertos for sub 13m

5. NinjaYako

Just get a +15 ultimate or higher (no higher then DUO) and save up for Kza. You can buy it off the market easy. There is a questline that gives abyssal main hand weapon I think and it is good.