1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Micro Stuttering Issue!!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by WolfyPlayss, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Silent84

Stop changing things, is the damn game!!! :(

2. WisedudeBlack

Updated my pc

1080ti
    rog maximus XI
    16gb ddr4 3200mhz
    970 evo SSD 500gb
    w10

Kinda annoying.My fps goes from 144fps drops to a quick 130 and stutters then its smooth again until it happens again like 10 seconds later.Even if im standing still.

I tried running the firmware but it said my gpu was already up to date.(probably from last time I did it)

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      6.1 KB
      Views:
    #142 WisedudeBlack, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. WisedudeBlack

Check this out.I'm alt tabbed right now and I'm getting periodic frametime spikes.Fps drios from 144 to 133 and goes back up every time.Makes no sense.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      6.3 KB
      Views:
  4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

I have a 1070 ti and get the same fps drops frequently. The drops are ten to twentynfps and the character reacts as if hitting a wall. Is quite off putting.

5. KikoChan

Has anybody got any micro studdering issues when you talk to a NPC and accepting there quest and when you complete a quest you get this Quest Objective Accomplish pop up and it starts to studder or FPS pause. I have uploaded 3 videos showing some examples. On the bottom left and right corner I have the Nvidia and Steam FPS counter to help see the drops. I have Nvidia GTX1060, i7 core 7th Gen, BDO installed on a SSD, 16GB Of Ram, Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 and I did a Windows Clean Installation and updated the Nvidia latest driver. I started to have this issue around May and it hasn't been that bad before.

Desert Hunt: You can see after I killed the last 5th lion the FPS just stop for a bit and the Quest Objective Accomplish pop up.

Heidel: Here you can see that I went to the performance settings and set it to Low Textures and Low/Optimize Settings. Everytime I try to talk to any NPC and get there quest and Quest Objective Accomplish pop up my FPS just keeps on studdering.

Chuck Hunt: Here I have Low/Optimize settings and I switch to Remastered. You can see my FPS just studder when completing a quest after killing the last hunt.

#145 KikoChan, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019