1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirumok nerf

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WhySoSeeryus, Oct 31, 2018.

?

Who agrees on Mirumok nerf?

1. I strongly agree on the nerf

7.1%
  2. I agree on the nerf

4.1%
  3. I don't know

7.7%
  4. I somewhat disagree on the nerf

6.5%
  5. I strongly disagree on the nerf

74.6%
  1. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Thanks for the dramatic and misleading nerf label when it's actually a change and we don't don't yet how it impacts loot.

Sidina likes this.
  3. WhySoSeeryus

85% less chance to get 2 trash

24-10 patch drops (prenerf)
    mirumok 24-10.JPG

10% more chance to get belt. prebuff chance for belt is amazing 0,00x% per mob btw :D

how can you call it anything but nerf?

4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

A trash loot is worth 0.00x times a belt. Try checking reality maybe.

5. WhySoSeeryus

reality is this is a nerf.

DoctorPug and Mana_Mafia like this.
  6. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

The reality is that it's a change based on an unknown variable (belt drop rate) that reasonable people like the one I quoted would test before calling it a nerf or not, but feel free to follow your religion based on nothing instead.

7. Caldra

8. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

Oh it will be tested that is for certain.
    But looking at the stated numbers and the assumed loss in trash drop, you will have to drop 1 belt every hour to make up for the silver loss compared to current rates.

Right now we can just speculate, but looks kinda bad on paper. Once it hits we will know for sure, and very quickly too.

Mana_Mafia and ODB3698 like this.
  9. Nebz

I dont get it.. group grinding has to be good to offset the effort and time to find a group.

Shame the only semi fun grind spot gets nerfed to a point where youre better off doing manshaum/aakman..

Also absurd that all this time SMH doesnt get further nerfed/exploits fixed.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  10. D-text

i was expecting nerf. they do everything to force you to do lifeskills/smh

11. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

For god sake, smh is not even in top 10 gold/h. CALM DOWN

12. elgen

Voraro was the only one listed and getting a 85% drop rate reduce on their max amount of trash of 2. They are still easy to kill and respawn as a absurd rate. Given their new spawn rate and how easy they are to kill reducing the max chance of getting 2 trash loot per kill is not really a big deal.

The buffs within the same patch are pretty major. A increase to the drop rate of belts. As well as reducing the drop rate of spirit stones by 50%. Reducing the drop rate of spirit stones by 50% increases the odds of getting more valuable items within the same loot group. I have half a years worth of grinding up sprit stones as it is lol.

Smileybones likes this.
  13. Kharognar

... Seriously . I decide to get on mainland ,enjoyed Mirumoks with 2 friends and they get a nerf 2 days later . @CM Servantes .Gz killing croup content again .People that never pay attention to what the community cherishes which is Group Content.

14. Gobarnachta

Indeed dumb move... but hey what else we can expect from Pearl Abyss :(

15. Kurejiin

PA & Kakao Games never paid attention on us. Why should they? People still paying for the funny group content/grinding killer.
    Everyone cried about that "P2W" content in the shop, social media was full of tears...and now what? They all buy costumes to melt 'em.
    The tents are to expensive? The world is full of them.
    Why should a company listen to serious suggestions, if 90% of the playerbase is satisfied with shop updates.

Maybe they nerfed the droprate of mirumok, so the SMH will still be the best way to earn money. Ever thought about it? Nearly all guilds are advertising their guilds with the best payouts with smh....
    As the game started 2016 guilds advertised with social benefits, group play and teamwork....... now its "We have money, you can earn money"

The multiplayer aspects of this game are just the world bosses (where you fight alone ^^) or Nodewars (thats maybe the only multiplayer aspect in the game at the moment). Lifeskilling is AFK soloplay, Grinding is for the most soloplay (because everyone else is stealing exp and loot)

And again the question.....why should a company waste ressources or time for group content, the community seemingly don't want?

Factorial and ODB3698 like this.
  16. MoZex

MoZex Ninja 62 EU

One of the reasons mir is good atm is due to trashlootvalue or hr. If that takes a hit then theres little reason to go there imo, belt already rarely drop so u cant rly on it

ODB3698 likes this.
  17. Lystra

Lystra IaIatina Wizard 62 EU

This is certainly a Nerf for the absolute base of Silver/hour you can rely on getting when grinding there. There is no way to go around it. Honestly i'm glad as i hate group-content, but that's besides the point.

The 10% Valtara Belt increase for drop-rate has 0 impact as it's 10% out of maybe 0.001%, which you will never-ever notice.

The only possibly good thing is 50% decrease of drop-rate for the Spirit Stones as you will now hopefully get something more useful instead such as Voodoo Dolls, Forest Breath and the Lemoria stuff (or possibly even Forest Fury).

Still this means less money/hour on average.

ODB3698 likes this.
  18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

When people brag about their silver/hour they certainly don't forget to include side-drops (in this case, dolls for example). No one brags about their raw silver income from trash loot only. Therefore, this change on one hand decreases a single occurence of trash loot drop as @elgen pointed out and on other hand increases rate of more valuable loot than spirit things, not even mentionning the fact that serious grinders play enough to benefit from belt drop increase.

Therefore, this isn't a straight nerf until it the whole change has been tested.

The amazing part is you even mention the side drops change but ignore it and yell nerf with all the other sheeps based on an untested theory.

19. waikiki

Best troll of the day

LoganSilver likes this.
  20. Rizzly

Rizzly Berserker 62 EU

Not to mention the spawned voraro will instantly chase down players on spawn which makes it faster to pack them and kill them before the tower dies...