1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirumok nerf

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WhySoSeeryus, Oct 31, 2018.

?

Who agrees on Mirumok nerf?

1. I strongly agree on the nerf

7.1%
  2. I agree on the nerf

4.1%
  3. I don't know

7.7%
  4. I somewhat disagree on the nerf

6.5%
  5. I strongly disagree on the nerf

74.6%
  1. DynamicZ

... and another fail discussion of that company...

... cant believe how they ruin their own game so hard...
    we finally had a grindspot for groups, which was worth to do it (still way less money than SMH but still...)
    Havent seen so many Groups in the Group Finder since the months... and now gg back to solo grinding.

... or lets say... back to AFK...

It sucks so hard that good decisions for the community getting killed within 1 week...

But things like OP SMH, which splits the community alot stays for months...

Fail company... another Reason to leave...

Nebz, Platinia and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  2. Moen

Moen Sorceress 8 EU

You test for 1h of grind already ?

3. Fed

Fed

I understand that BDO development team thinks that mirumok is too much silver.
    HOWEVER, it is a BAD decision to NERF GRINDING when there is SEA MONSTER HUNTING.

Moreover, with drieghan, manos clothes will be coming out, which will BUFF LIFESKILLING.
    People play BDO because it has one of the best comabt systems (in my opinion).
    So if grinding becomes not worth it game dies.

JM and Mana_Mafia like this.
  4. DCoVeR

ok friends tested it, from 2.7/2.6k trash per hour they droped to 2.2/2.1 so rly thanks for killin group content in "MMO" game <3

SMH true guild contetn, you just solo smashing monster with pressing Q while watching video, while at grind you have to be concentrate as fuu to get good gains, rly guys you truly don't know how mmo should looks like :|

5. Nebz

280 AP group now gets 2k loot.. thats same as a 240 with kutum before nerf.

You also have to remember loot scrolls & and arsha/castle buffs dont apply to group spots so Manshaum/Aakman/Hystria were already 100% better with one or more of the above even before mirumok got nerfed.

Its a pity the only semi fun (because of continuous spawn mechanics) group spot gets nerfed so hard.. somethin we been complaining about since launch.

Megabiv, Waco and Wrapped In Plastic like this.
  6. Hemuk

This is what happens when they have to take Loot Scrolls into consideration when tweaking trash loot; this change would be fair if we got the daily scroll, but since we dont I think we should've gotten a special concideration and a lower reduction instead of just flattening it out equally for all regions.

They'd have to care tho.

Global build, but only on some things AMIRITE?

JM likes this.
  7. Mana_Mafia

WHAT??

LOL.

How so you figure?

Name me 10 activities that yield 100-200+ million silver per hour. (Arsha + loot scroll + rng is more than 200 mil/hr if you do all the right things)

I'll wait.

8. Dardinell

Did try it...Played 30min, went back to town. Trashrate is shiat

9. Platinia

So sad this nerv. i was so happy about at least one more group area ... now they nerve it away ....
    it was Postet 1-2 Drops Cash Item but we testet it and it gives exact only 1 (with leveled node on 7)
    Nerf the See Monster hunting and make Group grind spots...
    Realy so sad.... ¨!!!

#49 Platinia, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
    Mana_Mafia likes this.
  10. thdsm

There was no need to nerf this.

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  11. Superschlange

Why did they nerf it?????? Sea monster hunting is 100mio/h, friend if mine is in smh guild and he said hes doing 10hours a week and getting 1-1.2 Bil payout, so that is 100million per hour. WTF?! dont nerf grinding start nerfing SMH

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  12. Jannanomana

Jannanomana Witch 62 EU

13. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

Indeed unfortuned nerf to only party grind spot in game. Only spot where each of 3 players get his loot from mob. This game need huge team content buff, game is painfully solo and there is many much better singleplayer games.

People who talk about SMH as problem clearly never hunt. Sure ppl in sea guilds have huge money but they also spend 8+hours in watter monster hunting. Do that on any good grind spot and you will get more money, some gold items, combat and skill exp and ton of other items like ancient scrolls etc.

14. Ama83

This is not a MMO game, only MO, 99% of the time you spend afk / solo grind etc, party content is so small, just to get "pets" people buy.

I do not want to play anymore, one week of fun in the team 3ppl, and we joked if that we'll get nerf mirumok, and everyone knew that with SMH it's nothing, and today joke is TRUE.
    facepalm for KAkao and PA

15. DCoVeR

yea and your fingers will explode or you will have to rest after some hour, dude at smh you just pressing q with some tricks, good fps and pad while watching movie in same time, you don't even feel that you are playing. At grind in certain classes you really have to focus to get good amount of money, even sorcs doing 2k+ trash at hystria is nothing compared to this ugly content

16. DCoVeR

you just see what you wanna see, if 10% belt drop buff which is 0.001 good for you for trading 500 - 600 trash per hour then somethong is wrong with you

RoakOriginal likes this.
  17. thdsm

Now, now, let's not start pretending like any pve content in BDO is even remotely challenging.

18. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

This bums me out. I had been gone for a week visiting family. Was looking forward to trying this when I got back. But apparently PA loves SMH and doling out pure silver for mindless activity. I don't care how much time people spend doing it..... giant pure silver payouts and hardly anyone grinding kills the market...... so many don't seem to get this though

DCoVeR likes this.
  19. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Not challenging per se... but what they are saying isn't wrong.... if you want to optimize the amount of loot during your grind then some classes need you to pay attention to your skill rotation and not being mindless... depending on class and grind location of course.

DCoVeR likes this.
  20. Waco

OOK OOK
    ME WANT MORE VIABLE GROUP GRIND SPOTS
    OOK OOK

ALSO BUFF BERSERKER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA