1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirumok nerf

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WhySoSeeryus, Oct 31, 2018.

?

Who agrees on Mirumok nerf?

1. I strongly agree on the nerf

7.1%
  2. I agree on the nerf

4.1%
  3. I don't know

7.7%
  4. I somewhat disagree on the nerf

6.5%
  5. I strongly disagree on the nerf

74.6%
  1. Mana_Mafia

Show me one. You said any good grind spot makes more money than SMH.

You should have no problems naming one grind spot that yields more than 100-150 million silver per hour, hour after hour. I'll wait.

I issued the same challenge to the other fool that made such a claim. I'm still waiting for his response. It will never come.

There is no grind spot in the game that yields even close to as much silver as SMH, not even Hystria.

ODB3698, DCoVeR and Brizz like this.
  2. DCoVeR

yea this is what I meant, grind isn't challening content, but as I said at certain classes you have to watch skill rotation, many skills cancel and other things to be somehow effficent at spot, after some time your fingers with playing like that need rest

3. DCoVeR

yea dude I'm asking same thing to this smh protectors and there is always silence XO

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  4. Schönfeld

Schönfeld Warrior 61 EU

Which spot is going to give me 100m+/h consistently like SMH ? i would like to know , i don't have knowledge in this game i'm a noob you see i need people like you to enlighten me

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

but, but, but... they have to get a boat and gear :'(

Biggo and Schönfeld like this.
  6. Raevion

Raevion Musa

This change really needs to be reverted. It's one of two group grind locations in the entire game and the only "fun" group grind area to do with friends. It was enjoyable and rewarding. Something this game desperately needed.

ODB3698, Factorial, Megabiv and 5 others like this.
  7. Brizz

It was so refreshing that the developers decided to change Mirumok for the the better to make it a viable grinding spot for smaller groups. The players that enjoy the combat in this game were ecstatic that we finally had a spot that was worth grouping for and that didn't feel like a waste of time.

Why did you nerf it instantly. Was it too much money??? REALLLY?!?! Have you been paying attention AT ALL to the billions that Sea Monster Guilds make???? Have you noticed that only a select few classes can make great grinding silver in Aakman and Hystria??

Do you WANT to force players to decide between their social guild with friends and a paycheck guild??!?!

TERRIBLE DECISION. We finally get a solution, and a reason to stay in guild with friends and still progress, and you nerf it into the ground IN ONE WEEK.

It's like you gave us a bran new puppy as a present, then ran it over with your car the next week, crushing our hearts along with it.

Extremely disappointed.

PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE LISTENING. REVERT MIRUMOK NERF.

ODB3698, Squizz, DerHug and 8 others like this.
  8. Blitzball

Same for Gyfin and Mirumoks. If you are not a Witch or a Wizard , you can't find a party. You need to have at least 261 AP if you're playing an underdog class.

9. Brizz

It was so refreshing that the developers decided to change Mirumok for the the better to make it a viable grinding spot for smaller groups. The players that enjoy the combat in this game were ecstatic that we finally had a spot that was worth grouping for and that didn't feel like a waste of time.

Why did you nerf it instantly. Was it too much money??? REALLLY?!?! Have you been paying attention AT ALL to the billions that Sea Monster Guilds make???? Have you noticed that only a select few classes can make great grinding silver in Aakman and Hystria??

Do you WANT to force players to decide between their social guild with friends and a paycheck guild??!?!

TERRIBLE DECISION. We finally get a solution, and a reason to stay in guild with friends and still progress, and you nerf it into the ground IN ONE WEEK.

It's like you gave us a bran new puppy as a present, then ran it over with your car the next week, crushing our hearts along with it.

Extremely disappointed.

PROVE TO US THAT YOU ARE LISTENING. REVERT MIRUMOK NERF.

10. Skarrlette

Skarrlette Sorceress 62 NA

How do you know it,s a nerf when you haven't tried it? The belt actually got buffed, which might make up for it in the long run.

11. Ravers

Ravers DarkKnight 62

Someone did the math already, 1 extra belt every 40 hours of grinding at the cost of 12m an hour if I recall

12. elgen

Reverted ? You me back a few weeks when the little ones were only 2-3 per camp and had a min respawn time ? You really don't think those mobs had a major impact on trash loot per hour back then do you ?

13. Tvvin

Keep belt buff
    Revert the trashloot nerf

Factorial and Raevion like this.
  14. Raevion

Raevion Musa

What...? I'd imagine most people can use a bit of brain power to reason that we are talking about the change that was done last week, then nerfed this week.

ODB3698 and DCoVeR like this.
  15. Mana_Mafia

Blitz,

Have you ever known a thing about what you're talking about?

Be truthful.

16. Blitzball

I just read the world chat. There are plenty of messages like this : "LF Witch/Wizard for Mirumoks" , "LF1M Mirumok 261AP+"

Etc..

Only costume sellers/melters and RNG-carried people can grind Gyfin/Mirumoks

Kyraios likes this.
  17. Spartakatz

right. inventory full of belts now.

RoakOriginal, Factorial and Mido like this.
  18. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

This whole game revolves around cash shop whales and rng carried people if you haven't noticed already

19. DCoVeR

but if you open find party and check there is many groups looking for 230 - 240+ kutum is avarge for place like this

20. Blitzball

That was the case before today. Now , people ask you to have 261AP to get the same trashloot per hour as before.