1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirumok nerf

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WhySoSeeryus, Oct 31, 2018.

?

Who agrees on Mirumok nerf?

1. I strongly agree on the nerf

7.1%
  2. I agree on the nerf

4.1%
  3. I don't know

7.7%
  4. I somewhat disagree on the nerf

6.5%
  5. I strongly disagree on the nerf

74.6%
  1. BDOMONSTER

Really can you be more dramatic? Mirmok was busted, the payout was nutty compared to every other place in the game, it needed to be turned down. It is going to be turned down A TINY BIT and dramatic asshats like you now are here pouting GAME OVER NOTHING FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS TO DO! Because continuing to do the tree for what might be 3-5% less an hour makes it "gone". Man people like you are a cancer.

I just hope they continue to add more areas and content that promotes group play like this that isnt limited to people have have 550+ GS. I liked it I like incentive to play with my friends and group and this game badly needs more MIRMOK type stuff even with this minor possible nerf it is still a great place to group with friends.

To those who are going to cry..... you dont get it, people just would max out the voraros that constantly respawn to get huge amounts of trash loot, and this change really only addresses that aspect while improving the other aspects of the loot. The net result will be pretty minor if loot is tracked over long periods.

#101 BDOMONSTER, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    Smileybones likes this.
  2. LiquidEmotion

I disagree. The people making 2600 trash are geared with 270-280ap. It shouldn't be a surprise that they are making more. That is 45mill/hr which isn't THAT much for them considering the kinda of silver you would need to push for better gear at that level. Lets say they grind 5 hrs. That will be 227mill and lets add a belt so 255mill in 5hrs. 51mill/hr. x2 belts is only 56mill/hr. I am pretty sure SMH makes more than that with less effort still which is ridiculous and classes that are optimal for Hysteria make more. Mirumok was perfectly balanced and it was a group effort as well. 240AP groups depending on the rotation made around 2000-2400 depending on how fast you can clear. No belt guaranteed but is pretty damn nice when one drops. I was just in a group with 265 ap people today to test it out and only made 1800/hr doing the large rotation. 32mill could be made else where. Thats only 37mill/hr in 5hrs with geared people on top of a belt drop. Only thing you are banking on at mirumok now are belt drops which everyone says drops at about the same rate as before. I'd rather just grind solo opposed to trying to make a group and grinding my ass off to make much less than before.

Anyone calling mirumok OP has no idea what they are talking about. It was good money and the ability to do it in a group with people was the cherry on top.

Mana_Mafia and Nebz like this.
  3. Gobarnachta

Your ignorance is showing all throughout your post. First of all the monetary loss is around 30%.. higher for lower geared parties and with bad belt rng you might get 50% less. This means there wont be as many Mirumok parties, if any after people realize how little the gains just got.

Then look at the situation in the game as a whole, where SMH even at average boat gears etc can bring 100-150mill/hr as guild funds and if you have right class and higher gear you can get 50-80mill/hr at aakman/hystria. Where do you think majority will put their time and effort?? It certainly won't be Mirumok anymore.

What PA ought to have done was to offer even more of gains for normal grinding, leave mirumok as it was prenerf and put some more gains for Ronaros and then even more gains for Dreighan once it comes so that the imbalance between SMH and grinding could atleast get little bit narrower than it is now. If they don't do this or nerf SMH soon the economy that already is only alive due events will die, there won't be much items listed and those that are will be PO'd at even more ridiculous prices. SMHing is akin to pouring more gasoline into the game we all love to play and then warming yourself up while the game burns even harder. But yeah asking that they give something sensible back is being a "dramatic asshat".

Mana_Mafia, Thelemna and Nebz like this.
  4. DTPT

Just because SMH is outrageously counter intuitive to the community, doesn't mean trees should be worth more than hystria/aakman/gyfin while being so fking easy... swap gyfin trash value w/ trees and I'd be happy.

5. Gobarnachta

I'd be fine with this option too. Albeit the game can benefit from having more than 1 topnotch grind area but that could be easily fixed by boosting the Dreighan values as it is soon coming to give such viable group grind alternatives.

6. Ayesmina

This is problem, we dont have group alternatives like 3 ppl party

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  7. Kenwulf

No, it actually makes perfect sense. Mirumuk has a huge flaw, that had to be addressed. You didn't need t4 pets to farm the place efficiently and it was easily accessible for a lot of players. So it needed to be toned down, to encourage players to farm elsewhere.

8. Nebz

Does aakman require t4 pets? Does hystria? Manshaum? Nop.

@DTPT
    It was only more than Gyfin, other spots are on par or better.. especially hystria or aakman arsha which is mostly free because of how many rooms there are

LiquidEmotion likes this.
  9. Kenwulf

Yeah, but those spots need really good gear. It's not accessible for the majority of players.

10. まさまめ

Greetings.

I know this may sound like a rant, but I really would like to ask why.
    Last week you guys implemented a buff that made Mirumok a chill/stress free grinding spot.
    And a week after you took off the fun of grinding as a group there by nerfing the trash loot drop. My question is, why buffing it in the first place if you just gonna nerf it right after. I just don't get it.
    There are no glitches nor bugs that could be abused by grinding there.
    Would you kindly explain your point of view?
    Thank you very much.

Sevyrn likes this.
  11. Nebz

A sorc only needs softcap to grind Hystria lmao

Sure more gear = more $ but that applies to any endgame spot

Now no matter whats ur gear at, trees will be less than Aakmn/Manshaum/Hystria

12. ManlyBeard

Sure, they buff it so ppl would grind there again, only to nerf it 7 days after ... a lot of sense there

13. DynamicZ

Any GM reply to that topic would be nice....
    ... i really want to know how they can destroy a community that much after doing something good with the last patch.

Now ppl will do SMH only.... again the same ****...

14. mh_

mh_

It is still good. People just whant it alone not shareing with others.

And serious stop the cry baby attitude.
    If you like it, and like haveing friends in group content, and dont whant to grind there cause of 5 mill. Less trash loot. You just cry to cry.

And if you rather whant to go seahunt. Content you dont even like. Waste quality game time and fun every week, well go do that boring ****. But dont cry about It after.

And ill take the spot.
    Maybe the area is not for your gamelevel, but ment for others.

Oh. And cry baby some more Will you All plzz

15. LiquidEmotion

You don't need t4 pets for other high level grinding area too like Hysteria, Aakman, or Gyfin. Honestly t4 pets shouldn't even be a thing. Why do people need to spend so much irl money just to grind efficiently in this game? It just seems like people who spent a lot of money on the game and suffered want others to as well instead of allowing the game to become better for players. You literally said "It was easily accessible for a lot of players". So content that more people can participate in together is bad? You need to start playing other games and see what they have to offer in terms of content. Mirumok is exactly what should have been in this game from the start before the nerf. Too easy? Funny statement considering how easy SMH is but they could always Buff gyfin loot to what mirumok was. That at least requires a little more skill.

This could be a start for more group content locations in the future too.

#115 LiquidEmotion, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  16. Dardinell

Did another 3h with 235-240AP group (Elixir and villa inc). 1800Trash/h and 7.4M/h from MP ==> roughly 39M/h :(

17. LoganSilver

LoganSilver LoganSilver Witch 62 NA

I’d agree with many of your points if not for a few things. First, money from Mirumok was never top tier. It’s not even half the net income that one can make from SMH (much less than half). It’s less than a geared player can mke at aakman. It’s way less than a geared player can make at hystria. And all this was pre-nerf.

Yes, mirumok is good money compared to newbie grinding spots. Yes, mirumok is good money compared to gyfin (another newbie trap spot since it will starve people of SP if they are going for 62 or silver if going past 62....gyfin has bred 63s with barely softcap gear because they sacrificed money for XP). But mirumok gave bad money compared to top tier money activities.

Nerfing mirumok money is silly. If mirumok is too much silver, SMH is worse. At least with hystria, one can argue that the gear requirements for top tier money are high. But with SMH, the entry requirements are relatively low.

The nerf is another sign that the game developers are out of touch with the Na/EU playerbase. They want to reduce the 50 million an hour a geared group can get at mirumok but ignore the 100+ million an hour (some get much more) one can get With SMH.

18. Caldra

mirumok appears to be bugged on NA version. We have 0% chance at 2 loot on NA version. Kr servers are still getting 2 loot. Please forward this to gms. Below was from KR today.

[​IMG]

This is worse then a nerf. Expect PA.Kakao not to fix bug for 6months min lol

LiquidEmotion likes this.
  19. Boojangles

because they dont test a dam thing, and they didnt know how good they made it

20. LiquidEmotion

Yea me and others are not getting any x2 drops. Where did that pic come from? is that just a rare drop pic or is that generally happening alot more in KR?