1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirumok nerf

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by WhySoSeeryus, Oct 31, 2018.

?

Who agrees on Mirumok nerf?

1. I strongly agree on the nerf

7.1%
  2. I agree on the nerf

4.1%
  3. I don't know

7.7%
  4. I somewhat disagree on the nerf

6.5%
  5. I strongly disagree on the nerf

74.6%
  1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

In other words, previous reports of silver/hour since patch are irrelevant and we need to wait for a fix to know if this change was a nerf or not and by how much.

2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Salmon fishing was fixed within weeks, not 6 months, just saying.

And that's just a single example out of nearly 3 years of patches BDO got.

Oh and I don't care if your favorite bug isn't fixed yet, it doesn't make wrong my previous point.

On top of that, you should be aware, after nearly 3 years of membership, that Kakao doesn't fix bugs, Pearl Abyss does.

3. Gobarnachta

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  4. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

They just need to create an entry in the bug tracker and get the bug fixed. Talking isn't the only way to show that they care.

Example given: salmon fishing got bugged 2 patches ago and fixed last patch and salmon fishers are happy, no need from daddy Kakao to make an official statement about this to attention needing kids besides mentionning the bugfix in the patch notes.

5. Ayesmina

Confirm, 3h grind 100% 1 drop only

6. Gobarnachta

This topic is more than about the bug man. It is about the idea of keeping group grinding worthwhile vs other things.. it is that which we could get some reply to. Also on bug forums they do often reply aswell but yeah if you can't see more than the narrow scope infront of you why am I even trying to explain the bigger picture

:D

Sevyrn likes this.
  7. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

I actually adressed the point about the bug, but you didn't seem to process the information I gave: what matters is getting the bug into the bug tracker and getting it fixed, not chatting with kids so they feel they have attention. Communicating is just a plus, a mere social convention, while the rest is getting the job done.

Also in one post you manage to tell us not to expect a word from Kakao and in another you state that they often communicate about bugs, please make up your mind while figuring out what the big picture is and how I addressed it already.

8. Gobarnachta

I think you might have some reading comprehension issues alongside with that tunnel-vision. Thanks for bumping the topic tho :)

9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

Actually... if u loot them manually sometimes they do give 2 loot. But it is shown as twice x 1

[​IMG]

#129 WhySoSeeryus, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    Mana_Mafia likes this.
  10. Gobarnachta

Yeah let's refocus back on trying to ask why did they nerf Mirumok in first place.. cos it still makes zero sense to have it a okay for a week and then nerf it to the ground when opposite is needed, better and more viable group content pls. Guess our hopes now are with Dreighan.. albeit I havent heard much good party grinds in that zone, but all it takes is little rework as was done with Mirumok.. and not nerf that off the next week
    :(

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  11. Mana_Mafia

Have you had time to test this yet and walk back this claim?

I have, and the same group of people and I are making about 35% less than we were previously. Not "3-5%"

The nerf was considerable and in my opinion unjust.

12. 2Cents

It took over 1 year for Valencia to be Viable after it's release.
    #never.forget

The fastest response was putting characters into negative silver for crushing event items ;)
    #cash.shop.conflict

Mana_Mafia likes this.
  13. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Why are you even trying.

14. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Hmm, maybe because he doesn't care either if a bug you picked out of a list of no end got fixed because even when they fixed it, it doesn't fix the rest of their shitshow.

15. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Actually I'm the one who doesn't care if Mr dodge picked something that isn't even a bug apart from a 3 year long list of fixed bugs. I expressed it clearly even before you posted but neither you nor Mr dodge seem to process the information.

16. Ascaeldor

Ascaeldor Ascaeldor Musa 62 EU

Oh, don't get me wrong. I got what you meant but still, this thread is about the Mirumok nerf and as the patchnotes already stated: It is a nerf. The community believes, that this nerf was unreasonable, so they came here to discuss about it. 2Cent's post about Valencia was correct because droprates and EXP there weren't even a bug - it was intended to be like that. I'm sure everybody (or at least most of us) got your point about the possible bug of 2 items not dropping and we also understand, that you want us to wait, to see, if they fix it. And trust me, we will wait because we have to.
    But we also want that PA knows, that nerfing group play (no matter how little this nerf will be) is not welcomed here. Especially, when the nerf is absolute unreasonable.

17. Ama83

Kakao and PA no respond and don't care
    Play solo = buy more pets = new system pet
    soon hard nerf some class and reroll new one = spend money :)

18. Ayesmina

so for Kakao and PA, SMH is ok and has been investigating for a couple of months, but grind spots need a nerf ..