1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response MISSING BOSS GEARS

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Lillybox, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Lillybox

I'm not sure who is reading this but BDO suddenly disappeared my Giath's Helmet and Bheg's Glove. I noticed it as I was checking my storage and realized that it was suddenly gone. Logged onto all my alts, checked transport, checked horses, and everything I could possibly think of. I know I didn't sell it on the MP because it is at 20 durabilities. I've contacted support about this but there were NO REPLIES in more than 48 hours. They just totally disregard this situation and I don't think they should be doing this. I've sent out another ticket hoping they would read that. Honestly upset about this because the game should immediately fix things on their side so missing items do not happen.

2. SylenThunder

SylenThunder DinToran NA

For something like this, the only real way to get support is via the ticketing system. Standard reply period is 3-5 business days.

3. Lillybox

I already did. This is third day and 0 response. I'll try wait it out for another day or two but this is something they should fix without taking their time.

4. GM Dranzerkai

Game Master

Hey Lillybox!

I'm sorry that you're expoeriencing a wait time for a response to your ticket.

We are currently making awesome progress responding to our players, so you should expect a response shortly :)

5. DemonicPrince

all of a sudden all my gear except 3 main weapons gone .. what the hell .

6. Megta

Megta Archer EU

Have you send a ticket about it?