1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Missing Christmas after today's maintenance

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Malpo69, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 62 EU

Where are the Christmas decorations?

2. The Cat Conqueror

SAME! I only just realised. I have been looking for that darn cron seed quest for ages and then i'm like... what snowman.... in fact.... where did all the decorations go? Missing out on all those events :(

3. The Cat Conqueror

Love how they just skip over this thread. The entire Event is missing!

4. sthammack57

sthammack57 LedHammack Lahn 62 NA

Well really you only decorate early in the season then enjoy the festivities, right? Plus so many events going on let's be happy.

5. The Cat Conqueror

Yes all those events that aren't there.... because christmas is gone. I can't complete any of the new quests to get cron seeds etc. Event is going to be over before they investigate most likely and I'm certain there won't be compensation.

No santa dropping boxes. Nothing. All that is there is the christmas music.

6. GM Cory

Game Master

Hey everyone!

At first, I want to apologize for the delay! Currently, there are many tickets about the central market and events, which leads to higher response times.

In this case, the events should have been started after the maintenance on December 17. Can you please tell us if the issue still persisted for you until the event ended? That would help us a lot in this case to check this further.