1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Missing npc

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by DrunkenDog, Aug 2, 2017.

1. DrunkenDog

Can't turn in 'Jealousy is my Strength' quest as npc you get quest reward from is missing plus Heidel Blacksmith missing.

Vilaeson, Votop, Shenya and 1 other person like this.
  2. Zerixar

the noblewoman you turn that one into goes away at night, check back in the morning/day. the heidel blacksmith has a similar behavior, though like other npc's there will be a sign where he usually stands that says he's out (noblewoman doesn't have such a sign).

3. AHighlander

The blacksmith in Heidel (techthon) has been replaced with some guy called Kardash, this isn't to do with npc's leaving at night.

4. Shichi88

Shichi88 Striker NA

Pretty sure it wasnt intentional as when you talk to him, the game just glitches out.

5. Zerixar

huh, ok weird.

6. Swifthawkee

Yea this NPC in calpheon is missing -> 3:00PM in game and nothing :D

7. Darini Rosenstrauch

Same thing. She's been missing for a longer time. It is afternoon and she and her companion have still not returned.
    A few weeks back, when it happened and she had vanished after a game update/maintenance, I jumped to another channel and was able to find her.
    However, this time I have tried several channels and she is missing everywhere.

8. DrunkenDog

When I visited Heidel during the day Black smith was missing, no sign nothing with a few players milling around looking for him too. I returned after a few hrs in RL and now see new npc Kardash but quest npc has not returned.

9. TyreeseOfHouseSharkeisha

Also have the same issue: woman that you talk to to complete "Jealousy is my Strength" is missing.

10. Shenya

I came to make a post about this, I didn't get around to doing my Calpheon CP dailies yesterday, but back on track today, and tried changing channels and I don't know, I feel weird not having talked to her today, and I hate seeing that red tick quest which I can't do anything about! D:<

11. Zerixar

yes. this. did mine too, can confirm it's broke. quest completion even autopaths to where she used to stand, but she never shows at any time of day. sigh.

12. LORDZERG

Also in Calpheon one of the dailies cant be completed because of the missing NPC (quest about showing the silk cloth)

13. Zerixar

... that's exactly the quest this thread is about -.-

Shenya likes this.
  14. Shenya

Gandalf.jpg

LOL. Awwww, bless @LORDZERG , probably only just woke up, read the title and not the OP. I always read the OP, but if there's already 10 pages, I maybe make it through 4 or 5 before I start getting sleepy and make a response much like some other people between pages 6 and 10.

15. LORDZERG

LoL yea I don't know the quest names and I just wake up and didn't read all except the hidel repair NPC :D lol sry

Shenya likes this.
  16. Kaliaa

This is just annoying. Please put the Jealousy is my Strength turn in NPC's back. Agree with others...changing servers and totally shutting down the game and relogging doesn't change anything, time of day is also irrelevant... still missing.

Vilaeson and Shenya like this.
  17. Shenya

Agreed. It's part of my muscle memory and REALLY aggravates my OCD. With maintenance going to a 2 week schedule now, I fear this is going to be like this for another 10 days, and that's a fair chunk of CP xp missed too *sigh*

18. crosspath

Is missing at any time of the day, NPC went on holidays to the Caribean with Heidel's blacksmith.

They should check every NPC that goes home at night time, probably there are more bugged NPCs, for example, children of the missing kite in Florin, do not know if they are missing, but all NPCs with night mode event should be checked.