1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Missing Textures/Graphics Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by MysticalChloe, Sep 13, 2018 at 8:01 PM.

1. MysticalChloe

My textures were perfectly fine before I updated the game and after I updated it the textures had these black pixels covering everything. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game (didn't work), turning upscale on and off (didn't work), SSAO on and off (didn't work), change graphics and/or textures up or down (didn't work). I've tried pretty much everything and nothing has fixed this. Also when I validate the game in Steam it tells me 2 files failed to install or whatever and never seem to fix themselves. I don't have this pixel issue anywhere else except in the game and I really want this issue to be fixed. Can someone please help me out?

Attached Files:

2. ElectroStingz.

3. MysticalChloe

4. GM Jeste

Game Master

Greetings,

This is an odd situation!
    Can you please try to clean install your drivers with DDU to completely uninstall your current drivers. After you're done with this process, download and install the latest driver version available for your card.

NVIDIA drivers can be found here.
    AMD drivers can be found here.

If this doesn't work for you, can you please send us a ticket via http://bit.ly/ingametix with a Dxdiag?

Kind regards,