1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moderation!!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dellecross, Apr 20, 2020.

1. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

There is a whole lot of projection over there mate, calm down.
    As we said already you have the tools needed to filter out stuff you dont like. If you decide to leave that stuff visible so you can get riled up and report people to feel good about yourself by all means do so. It wont affect me in any way, but dont go around demanding someone be forced to scan chat 24/7 to make it a safe space for you.

2. Ben Phoenix

I don't need any safe space but some people definitely need a better environment. If you don't think you can get that concept, well, I feel sorry for you. In other MMO's I played there were moderators online, they don't always go around banning people, they simply try to keep the chat less toxic, nothing weird, nothing new. You guys should calm down and try to be more open minded about the fact that other people don't watch the world through your eyes. Grow up and deal with it.

3. Achille

It is impossible to report people who use pseudo like this in the gaming chat, maybe you could do something to banish N*ziGroup out this game ?! [​IMG] ban chat requests don't work.
    "EU serv"

BDOCHATticket.jpg

#23 Achille, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  4. SelfCare

SelfCare Ranger 62 EU

eksdee my ticket still not answered after 47days

5. Lady Arisha

Lady Arisha Mystic 61 EU

I dont have to be open minded not watch through your eyes about your own personal issues in a topic as irrelevant as this. You're just one of the billions on the internet that no one cares about. Im not sure what makes you think people needs to be open minded nor see through others eyes on the Internet, especially someone like you who just so dense and self centered and righteous.

I see absolutely no issue with the chat. We are calm as we are constantly stating that you have tools to deal with the situation you are personally in. You are not however, since you're constantly trying to enforce your own vision into other people, trying to prove them wrong. But as an average internet user, you think you are absolutely right. Your constant usage of ''grow up'' clearly shows your mindset and tells us that you should not be taken seriously since you have no concept of agreeing to disagree.

I've played countless MMOs in the span of 15~ years in all regions from West to East. The only MMO I have seen with an active chat moderation was Rappelz in its early days so I straight up dont believe you. You don't need a paid active chat moderator to enforce the chat rules. Im not sure how many times do we have to say REPORT but yea... REPORT.

#25 Lady Arisha, Apr 23, 2020
    v.klishev likes this.
  6. Ben Phoenix

I didn't read all cause I couldn't care less but anyway: who do you think you are? Do you think you are more important than other people who bought this game and find some of the crap in the chat unacceptable? I don't care about filters, I'm glad you can report and I'm glad people who deserves it get banned. Deal with the fact that the world doesn't spin around you and your "cool" fellows. Just deal with it. Bye, and by that I mean I'm not gonna read more BS from you and your friends, so you know =)

The internet isn't a jungle, there are rules on the internet too, accept it and move on. Hilarious.

#26 Ben Phoenix, Apr 23, 2020
    Achille likes this.