1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modified Shakatu's Box. Reissue

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Evri, Jun 24, 2018.

?

Should A Modified shakatu's Luxury Box be reissued

Poll closed Jun 26, 2018.
  1. Yes

76 vote(s)
    60.3%
  2. No

50 vote(s)
    39.7%
  1. Evri

After the Big Failure that was Last night Event. What do you guys believe if they modify and Reissue another Reward box without junk?

NOTE: There is too many people who are displeased for this post but they have not right to tell anyone what to do still they Dictate and command stuff in these forums. So for all those who Don't like the Post please if you want vote but if you don't then move on. I am personally not interest in your hate.

#1 Evri, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    jose0320 likes this.
  2. Gir

Gir

well, back before the 3 servers merged into 1, there was a boss gear event box that was bugged and 90%+ people got rednose armor out of, they fixed it and redistributed the new box, so everyone basically got 2 boss gear boxes.

If they were to rework it, i think there's a decent chance that there would be new boxes distributed, but i have my doubts that they would change the loot in the boxes.

3. Evri

Would not be hard for them to Adjust it. They don't lose anything by any mean. All the opposite, Keeping their players happy would be a win win.

4. cruise

cruise Lahn

why not just cut out the middleman, give everyone a tet tungrad

Mesuka, DeltaTiger, Caexx and 8 others like this.
  5. Vallkhan

Reedit box and give second box to us

6. ambyentlight

In KR version you can buy a shakku box for 50mil or 100mil silver forgot what it was. Why dont we have that in our version of the game?

Our version of the game is so crippled in comparision to most other regions versions and then we have Kakao partnering with known exsploiters.

Thugarin and MomoKeke like this.
  7. Evri

I understand korea is the home of this game therefore should be first to try things but if they never bring things to NA/EU means they don't want us to have the best for sure. I wonder if Asians see the world straight or Backwards

8. SikkNasty

The rednose box sucked. This box sucks just as much. Worst part is, the first time they did this box there was an uproar before it happened. Huge uproar after too. Second time around no uproar when calendar was announced. Minimal after announcement. They now found out they can get away with it...

9. yssi

yeah give all a fking tet acc... shut up kids and be happy with ur gifted stuff -.-

10. Evri

Ehhh Free= My time that I could be doing some over time at real job. So not so free. as you make it sound.

Well the crafting system is stupid, The RNG is stupid. this box was Trolling at it's finest. so I just uninstalled :D

By the way guys people who Vote no probably have alot of good gear and are afraid newer player catch up and beat them to Dead lol.

#10 Evri, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2018
    Yazuko, jose0320 and ManlyBeard like this.
  11. Angra =[NuD]=

Stop THE FKING CRYING, you people complain all day long its just mental now.

12. Leetta

Leetta Witch 62 NA

No, they shouldnt redo the box.
    People are so entitled these days that they feel the need to be gifted end game gear in a RNG box?
    I've been playing since release and I'm still away from softcap, but I'm grateful when an event gives free stuff I didnt work for.
    And for the "Ehhh Free= My time that I could be doing some over time at real job. So not so free. as you make it sound." Excuse me but it was free, you literally just had to log in for less than a minute each day.

R.Prescott, Mgp and Evil Wood like this.
  13. Gir

Gir

Myself ive got 531 renown (529 without that redundant amity fame). I honestly dont see it as a problem to help people catch up and be on the same plane I'm at. Id rather a fight be skill based than gear but we all dont get what we want.

Arzurag likes this.
  14. Evri

turning my pc on and double click and wait for loading time and taking all the heat my GPU produces is work so no it was not free. By the way you guys can't see the big picture you're as blind as your BDO horses. Also I see you're a veteran and lvl 61 which in that case you don't need much the box. Probably a Bandit in game. Of course you'll be agaisnt it. But you contradicting yourself ..you love free stuff but don't want the box to be Given again? (Facepalm):|

Shut
    You're the only one crying. Your narrow minds can't see if we don't "CRY" like you call it. The Asians will keep milking the west without real content and keep sticking their finger up in our asses. Unless you enjoy that type of practice

I'm sure you're not a RED player. A coward who picks a fight with weaker people. I got killed so many times. That I considered Quitting then I try getting better gear failed. Waiting for box failed. So no idea how the heck I'm supposed to get better gear to defend myself. And people still complain because I complain. Illogical! But no They Defending RNG. Bunch of masochists lol

#14 Evri, Jun 24, 2018
    Josh28 and Arzurag like this.
  15. wss5112

Our version is always the most crippled one.
    NO valk's cry because of p2w cry babies.
    NO in-game silver bought shakatu boxes idk why.
    NO NOTHING.

MomoKeke likes this.
  16. Evri

I
    It's my first time getting one and I recently discovered there are stuff in Korea thst are not in NA. Why? Not sure but one thing I know is not because coding or regulations or any sort.

17. Valestris

Yeah it's pretty ****ing bad now, the joke of it has already come and gone, it's not funny anymore people, just move on with things play it for the however many likes about the game you still have for it and take the bad with the good just like everything else in the world. EVERYTHING has 2 sides of a coin, good and bad ... why should a video game be any different? I'm not just referring to this game alone here.

18. Gir

Gir

I've gone red a few times from defending spots I was grinding but thats a different topic.

There's honestly no easy way to gear up in this game Its a pretty annoying bottleneck considering that any high geared person worth their salt just runs everyone off. When I started playing again, I joined a casual guild and what I always told people was to go for tri ultimate grunil, liverto and awakened until you can replace them, and get duo/tri mos rings/witch earrings, Shultz necklace and dim tree belt then work your way up from that.

This game isn't really forgiving in a lot of places.

19. Extrabone

Extrabone Ranger 61

A premium loot box should ONLY yield PREMIUM ITEMS. Don't ****ing put common loot into a premium loot crate that has a extremely high chance of yielding nothing of value. Anyone can grind for stupid memory fragments, but you can't grind easily for a tet or tri Ogre. New classes don't come out every so often so why not just give something that will actually make players happy, instead of wasting 31 days of their time for a dollar store candy bar in a gold encrusted bank vault.

Josh28 and ManlyBeard like this.
  20. Evri

I
    Got my dirst killed on my call. When AKF on my horse and a tamer was killing me. So managed to recover and end it. But not really into PVP. PK is real here. Amd yes I got some nice stuff but not near older players.

Agree. Only premium

You two think this is a joke. Because that's how you see it. I am no making jokes. I actually talked to a GM and was suggested to give a Feedback for the developers so I'm not making jokes. Is a big deal for people who work and have little time to enjoy and not a no life. Instead on spending time in these forums reading our laments why dont you to go and enjoy the game as it is and not tell other what they should do? Because obviously you're in search of soemthing. So let us complain rant cry. Stop the dictator wannabe attitude.

#20 Evri, Jun 24, 2018