1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modified Shakatu's Box. Reissue

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Evri, Jun 24, 2018.

?

Should A Modified shakatu's Luxury Box be reissued

Poll closed Jun 26, 2018.
  1. Yes

76 vote(s)
    60.3%
  2. No

50 vote(s)
    39.7%
  1. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

after this patch even enchantment has been messed up, kakao is playing a dangerous game if they nerf rng success for temporary financial gains, how I WISH that PA would self publish this game. giving your game to someone else to publish it, is like giving away your baby and hoping that others will take good care of it.

2. Valestris

I'm searching for better spelling, and I doubt you got a reply that wasn't a copy paste reply lol. I am playing the game I both hate and love while I type this.

3. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

No.

Cruornex and Evil Wood like this.
  4. Evri

Go wash all that salt. :D

5. Valestris

That made no sense at all, how am I the salty one? pretty positive the salt originates from you, got anything else to add?

R.Prescott likes this.
  6. Evri

I'm sure the one promoting must have some conditions. So I guess the developers are behind all decision

sure none of my post makes sense to you. It looks like you're Lonely? Don't worry RNG gods will smile at you...Maybe

#26 Evri, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2018
  7. Valestris

So what if I am? While I hate how much RNG is shoved down my throat on a day to day basis, I've just learned to adapt to whatever changes get made to this game and as I've said before "take the bad with the good." You think you're the first character to come on here and start a thread like this? Lol get over yourself.

R.Prescott likes this.
  8. Evri

GlamorousEntireKomododragon-small.gif

9. Valestris

10. Evri

But with all seriousness. Enjoy rhe game. I was trying to get everyone something good but like you say Good and Bad always people dislike any ideas. That's life. Anyways I uninstalled the game. No going to get even more frustrated...

11. Valestris

Certainly wouldn't benefit you to continue to get stressed about it, that is for certain.

12. Evil Wood

Iol troll OP... lvl 56 playing 30minutes a day crying coz he had no tet reward from a rng box... Even if devs gift u full pen equipe u wont stand a chance in this game and frankly i cant figure how ppl with such a mentality can achieve something in life... GL with ur failures

R.Prescott and Valestris like this.
  13. Evri

Well I have a tamer 56, DK 53 Wizzars 58 Mystic 58, and my Valk almost 58 not 56 not sure why it says 56. Lhan 55 and deleted a sorc 50 so if thats low time for you I just got a reward for 1000 loyalty point go check how many hours you need for those. And barely played for a month and a half. So check your sources. I used to play BF1 so trying to find a good Game until battlefield V arrives. As I like MMORPG not a hardcore player for sure.

On the house

TatteredSlightGreatargus-small (1).gif

#33 Evri, Jun 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2018
  14. Leetta

Leetta Witch 62 NA

I didn't say I love free stuff, i just don't complain when i get it since i didn't work for it.
    Also, "bandit in game"... I run a XL guild catered to new players to help them learn the game, and that's exactly what I'm defending right now, learning to play the game and progress on your own, not expecting to get hand outs and complaining when you don't get the top loot in a RNG box.

15. Cruornex

I'm as gutted as the next person that didn't get a free TET, but to complain about a free roulette spin is a bit ridiculous. Just because your free spin didn't land on 17 black, you can't demand half the wheel be changed to 17 black because you feel ripped off. I'd rather have these boxes taken away to be honest and just have the junk rewards bumped up in quantity so these debates stop happening after every mass opening. Giving people the hope of no effort, high-end gear in the first place is the problem as it breeds a sense of entitlement, of always being screwed by RNG and feeling you deserve the best rewards as a result. Increasing the chances of the "premium" loot would amplify this and justify this type of entitled behaviour to the people who believe it. I'd rather not have the already broken economy and shrinking sense of accomplishment ruined by free end-game gear for all every month. I started from nothing and have geared up fine, basically everyone else has done the same. Why do some feel they deserve an easier game than everyone else?

OP: If you cannot handle anyone's opinion differing to yours and feel the need to be openly hostile to anyone that disagrees with you, why make a thread on a forum?

forum
    ˈfɔːrəm/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
      "we hope these pages act as a forum for debate"
      synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, conference, seminar, convention, colloquy, convocation, congress, rally, council, symposium, conclave, congregation, synod, diet; More

Some people do not want high-end handouts and that is a perfectly acceptable opinion. Either stage a coup to take control of a country to rule as a Supreme Leader, or accept that you are not the only person on the planet with opinions and yours are no more important than anyone else's.

R.Prescott likes this.
  16. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

This Topic,.....

150475.jpg

17. fenzz

whats up with you going around all the threads posting this pic? are you alright?

18. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

not sure how you get "all the threads" from *only two* threads, both of which are complete garbage.

If you can post whatever mindless dribble you want to, how dare you question me for doing the same.

19. Reyer

Isn't that typical behavior for people seeking attention?

Step one - find funny pic on internet
    Step two - post it everywhere you can, no matter the topic
    Step three - devour all the tasty comments like "Wow. You're so brilliant anon! I wish I was as cool as you are. Cheers!"
    Step four - Feel like some god among people/peasants.

20. R.Prescott

Ah yes, because if everyone who could be bothered doing the very simple task of just logging in once a day for a month got a TRI/TET gold accessory it wouldn't destroy the game's economy or anything... /s

Sure, I'd love a free piece of softcap or above gear, but you can't just give everyone it, that wouldn't work. In an ideal world, this box never would've been designed, but obviously that isn't an option that we can have.