1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money income per week

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dexcel, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Dexcel

Hello together , im a returning Player and i want to know how much silver you do per week and with what , i need to maximize my income , thanks

2. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

If you are under 240 AP + TET Kutum. Than Lifeskilling is going to make you the most silver/hour gains at that level. Unless of course you have one of these few RNG carried accounts. But I doubt you do otherwise you would more than likely stayed with the game.

At 240 AP + TET Kutum, you will be able to grind Trees for decent monster gained silver/hour.

3. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Depends on your gear and how long you play obviously.

Mirumoks for example with a casual group are ~50mil/h.
    Rifts are rng but can be very good money too.
    Life skills do depend on your worker empire, so it's hard to tell how much money you would get out of here.
    You get also tons of money from events, depends on event tho. Some events require planning and will not give instant cash.

Let's say you play 2 hours per day and do some life skills on casual level and always do your rifts. Per week your income should be around 1 bil.

4. Mimimimi

for the past 1.5 months i have tracked my income to be 200M / day on average. that's 1.4B / week. i make money by filling popular demands on the market mostly. a good tip is to read the KR patchnotes and be the first to sell or buy. for example when the cron meal buff got announced i have sold 2000 units at peak each 600k in one day.

this. if you have a rift, that's the first thing you should do. really good money without having to invest any.

#4 Mimimimi, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2019
    Kekipi and Smileybones like this.
  5. Fearless V

Yup really good money those 3 cron stones that will not get any use. Not to mention the travel time to and from some of these Rifts. Then if you don't even have mid tier AP the Rifts can take another 15 to 30 minutes to kill on top. Even grinding at Helms would have offered you more silver/hour than Rifts.

The only reason I still even bother to do Rifts, that are close by to me or when I'm bored. Is for the Dark Spirit's Greed to turn in for Supreme Cooking and Alchemy tables. Other than that 9 times out of 10 the Dark Rifts are completely not worth it. I still won't travel way over to Crescent Shrine. Just to do Ancient Puturam, just to get 4 Cron Stones after nearly a hour of travel time, and that one has been sitting on my screen for now 3 weeks.

DeltaTiger, Phoenixxx75 and Allan1985 like this.
  6. Mimimimi

without wanting to discuss this further with you, i think most players make much more money by rifts than grinding up until mirumok. just a rough guess. you can just afk ride there and have some coffee. take some chill. if i had to guess, i am getting accessories half of the time and crons the other half. i'm probably suuuuper rng carried .. for months :>

if they aren't worth to you, don't do them. ez. after a certain point there surely are faster ways to make money.

@Dexcel since we mentioned rifts in the last posts, if you are a lower AP player and it takes very long for you to kill them, you can always wait a while until you do a rift. they get weaker over time.

#6 Mimimimi, Jul 5, 2019
  7. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 62 EU

If u are rng carried I dont know what i am but I only get crons 1/5 of the time ever since crons entered the mix ^^ also the occasional remnant of the rift is nice extra cash

Also If you are sub miru ap you can still make a close to 50m/h income at crescents shrine but only if you do that for like 50h+ to avarage out drops

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  8. Ambrotosia

Ambrotosia Lahn 58 NA

I know right, seems to be the same forum whingers that cry about everything that get nothing but crons from the rifts

9. Mimimimi

yeah it might be even lower. i never counted. i wanted to emphasize that the rate we get crons at is not as bad as fearless v tried to suggest.

i've been grinding there around 220AP. sadly i was much closer to 20M/h than 50 xD #feelswizard

#9 Mimimimi, Jul 5, 2019
    tylon, Sidina, Ѧ| Chaotic and 2 others like this.
  10. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

Lately its been pure afk fishing where i net around 50m-60m a day with +9 bal branded rod from handing in fish 3 times to nearby trader at the kama entra entrance (in the mountains north of atanis pond theres a river connected to it with nearby trader). I use maids to storage relics n silver n sell em via alt in grana.

If active play its around 100-200m pr hr 271 kut ap (have to b some hours for it to be 200) at underwater 280 arsha on lootscroll. There were a few times i really nolifed that spot and made 2bill in 10ish hr grind but is far from healthy, but a solid bill a day wit other real life chores is possible there for the single man/woman.

11. Dexcel

Okay , thank you guys , im Not one of those RNG carryd Players:D , my gear is At the moment at 215 ap and tri armor , the lifeskills im Doing is mostly gathering and cooking at the Moment, do ansonsten produce something Worth? And Those rifts are easy for me

12. MoZex

MoZex Musa 62 EU

Rngcarried doesnt exist, everyone has to do the climb, and at times one will have their well deserved moment in the spotlight. The higher the GS means you just played longer than average Joe or Steve the fence-sitter. Raise your head and keep those eyes set on the horizon, but in the meantime, hold my cup!

13. Mimimimi

if you like gathering and cooking you should go and figure out rotations for rare materials. checkout https://www.bdodae.com/ and figure out what's worth ;)

EDIT: also keep an eye on what's NOT worth producing. some materials are just unviable to be self produced and are better bought on the market. if you need to grind flour for a whole night, you might be better off just buying it.

Smileybones likes this.
  14. Boink

This mentality is the problem with you guys that want to progress into the game "faster" or at the same rate as the real LEGIT big leagues.

If excuses like everyone is RNG carried that scales outside your ranges your gearscore then you put yourself in a criteria where you think you are doing the RIGHT thing. If you think that everyone is P2W then you repeat what you been doing and wondering how other players make more than you... without p2w. WIthout a doubt maybe there are a couple of RNG carried players out there or heavy p2w but you can only figure out certain values if you try.

Break out of your comfort zone try out other methods of making silver. Create a spreadsheet on your own and see how you well you perform on different transitions. Be it grinding and/or lifeskilling.

Best money scaling are cp/kill dailies. Your target range should be Grana petal dailies.
    Dark Rift: Good rate unless you fighting the mob for more than 10 minutes... most of the jewelry pieces are at their max priced. You can't pass it up.
    World Bosses (except despawning ones). Vell has one of the highest rate per time investment (min value not jackpot value). Karanda / Kzarka is okish.
    Gathering (depends on the price of what you gather)
    Check out the workshops / trade crates if you can find something that can work on the "backround". A very good passive income, also depends on marketplace pricing.
    Farming if you can do it consistently can yield good numbers (Artisan + needed).
    Aakman.. Hystria.. Sycraia.... Star's End for the big boys....

There are more but yeah Happy grinding.

15. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

*laughs in heavy rngcarry*

16. Stabby

People will be reluctant to share their money making secrets with the community. But yes, beyond popular belief there is very good money in life skills.

Allan1985 likes this.
  17. Allan1985

could it be because most players dont do mirumok? i wont say rifts suck since you can get real lucky (rarely) but in average i get more money using that time to lifeskill than closing the rifts

Fearless V likes this.
  18. Foo

Foo

Yeah since everytime someone releases a new secret some stupid youtuber makes a video on it and completely obliterates it's a major feels bad. I'm pulling 40m+ in cooking rn which is pretty nice

Fearless V likes this.
  19. Fearless V

Yeah lifeskilling atm is still pretty good silver/hour, at the low and mid GS ranges. All it requires is that you can somewhat use your brain.

XLucaX likes this.
  20. Mimimimi

just try and decide for yourself. since i have not recorded any numbers it's just my subjective opinion.

let's guesstimate it maybe: i think the smallest reward i got from a rift was like 3 cron stones. that's still 6M silver for barely 2 minutes of fighting. then it would be worth fighting a rift for 2 minutes until you earn 180M/hour elsewhere. if it's a hard one it might take 5 minutes, do the math and decide^^ if it's far away it might not be worth it, if you are closeby it might be. if you sell the accessories you need to subtract market tax, if you keep them you don't ... best weapon is a pocket calculator.