1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money income per week

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dexcel, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Allan1985

well i mostly do them for a change of pase, to do something different from the usuall lifeskilling routine, but i wont say that i wouldnt like to see them improved to a reasonable level.

2. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

5-7b a week depending on how lazy I am

3. Aelisah

I'm getting around 400-800 mill a week, but I'm a casual player with only 2 hr playtime during weekdays.

I enjoy making money doing various things at once.. Crafting, lifeskilling, riftbosses, enhancing for fun, guildquests, grinding mobs etc etc.
    I like making pri / duo's from the riftboss accessories I get doubles of :D I put everything max price, what did not sell yet, I try to enhance
    Not a guarantee tho, sometimes lose, but I usually profit :D

4. Mimimimi

That's a lot :o teach me master. Does lifeskilling scale to such amounts or are you just moving around money :D?

PS: buy out gervish on EU already :)

5. 2Cents

You should be aware nearly everyone is going to lie/exaggerate. If an area actually produced 22M per hour, it would be much cooler to just say 40M or 50M an hour.

Kanimae, Allan1985 and Blitzball like this.
  6. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I hope you do not refer to my statement here.

7. ghoulz666

I'm not exaggerating when I say I make jack @#$% a week.

Lefteye, zhagsten and Auxey like this.
  8. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

I play on NA

9. Foo

Foo

idk a lot of people seem to cry about bottlenecks. But then buying mats while you do other **** is 0 time so it just depends on the people you're talking too.

Fearless V likes this.
  10. Vanadiel

All those who make a lot of money each week will never explain exactly how they make it, besides general descriptions like life skilling, or grinding trees etc...

Never any exact details with a full calculation over a week's time.

I don't believe any of it until I see it.

11. Blitzball

Lifeskilling is trash without manos.

Cooking is the worst lifeskill.
    Active fishing is worse than grinding Gahaz.
    Active trading with wagons is trash since the beginning of the game.
    Alchemy is bottlenecked by fruits , recipes with only blood or saps don't beat grinding in terms of silvers/hour
    Hunting is a joke. Still waiting for the sniper rifle mode that was on global lab zzz
    Gathering and selling raw materials can't beat grinding again

Just grind. This is a grinding game. PA will never make lifeskills better than grinding. Even with manos ( which is expensive af to get manos gear ) , grinding is still better than lifeskills on KR server )

Allan1985 likes this.
  12. Boink

I been asking for Manos since a lot of grinding spots been buff'd. Even the Polly Forest event-style where they the mobs respawn fast parse almost the same as Aakman

Lifeskills do have value when you go to sleep or afk. Passive income is good as well. Players just need to take a lot of time hoarding mats then making seasonal rotations off them. Oh and gathering is not bad if you have T3 hedgehog on the weekends.

Grinding is definitely hands down the best. Especially if you include them to your dailies CP/Petals and now with additional exp.

I though Koreans complained about Manos giving them way too much silver. Lol. Maybe I was wrong.

Bob2009 likes this.
  13. WinterMilla

?

To be frank there is a lot of factors that come into play when asking how much money people make a week.
    RNG
    Events
    Scrolls
    Class
    Spot
    Meta
    Ect.

To be frank no matter what you do, the more you do it the more money you will make. As long as you play what you like at some point you will start making 20 ~ 40/ mil an hour.

14. Mimimimi

So?

15. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Ok let me guess you are grinding spot like Aakman, Gyfin, Hystra, and Stars End? I would agree with you that THOSE AREAS make more silver/hour lifeskilling still only if you are lucky with drops.

Now on the other hand. Since PA has nerfed my account's drops and items gains more than likely others too. (Yes in 2017 before I took that long break from BDO. I was making more silver/hour at Helms, Gahaz, Cady, Desert Fogans, and Nagas with only 190 AP back then. Than I now make at those spots today with 236 AP with TET Kutum.) For spots that are under 240 AP with TET Kutum. I currently make a avg. of 15 to 30 million silver/hour CONSISTENTLY grinding my life away for 2 to 4 hours a day.(Needless to say I stop when I figured out, how to make more silver/hour for way less effort.)

Now active lifeskilling yields my account anywhere from 20 to 40 million a hour some cases even more than that. Then Semi-Passive Processing, Cooking, and Alchemy yields my account anywhere from 15 to 25 million silver/hour depending on what mats I have in storage at the time.

- Cooking makes nice bit of silver/hour for being Semi-AFK around 10 to 25 Million Silver/hour with 1 second cooking.

- Hotspot fishing these days makes me more silver/hour than grinding at Gahaz.

- I don't know about trading, so I won't comment on that lifeskill

- Alchemy does have some bottlenecks, but they are not as huge as the RNG/$$$ gates for decent grinding spots.(240 AP with TET Kutum and up spots.) Alchemy atm makes me 20 to 30 million silver/hour or more in some cases.

-Hunting in groups easily can make me anywhere from 20 to 60 Million silver/hour or more depending on RNG. (To say that hunting is a joke is very laughable to me.)

-Gathering makes me anywhere from 20 to 40 million silver/hour or more depending on RNG drops.

So I personally find it quite funny how much you talk down on lifeskilling being trash silver/hour. Lifeskilling is the best silver/hour, most accounts are going to see without 240 AP + TET Kutum. Honestly you sound like you have so much gear that you are disconnected to reality. So I feel further discussion with you on this situation is just a waste.

16. Artorias_Dusk

Just combine your travel to crescents with an hour boosted SP grind at the new crescent spot :)

17. SnuffleBunnykins

I have never seen the kind of income people are reporting here, but then I'm a horse trainer. Over a billion silver a week is nuts to me. I suspect most people don't make that kind of money.

18. Mimimimi

depends what you're doing with your trained horses. done right it is extremely good money.

19. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

It's easy I can give you details:
    Go to the desert and find a Portal. Grind your brains out until you start dreaming of the groaning of Aakman mobs or the charging sound of Hystria mobs.
    Flush everything down the enhancement toilet.... cry... Hate yourself and the game a little more.... go back to the desert to find a Portal.

Honestly there is no need to make a calculation... in different High end spots depending on AP and class I can maje around 50 mil an hour in trash without getting too sweaty, now add scroll pieces, red/black shards and accessory drops and you have the numbers people are speaking of.

GreyRebel likes this.
  20. Mimimimi

upload_2019-7-6_11-4-34.png
    there, look at my proof XD

(soory)