1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money income per week

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Dexcel, Jul 5, 2019.

1. SnuffleBunnykins

Just breeding and selling on the MP/imperial delivery. I did it mostly for my own Courser for a T9 attempt, so am just now at the point where I would be looking to sell the better horses. But they take forever to level, so it's slow goin'. :)

Should I be doing something else with them, like horse racing?

2. Blitzball

I don't have full PEN gear , but i can make more money grinding than lifeskilling. I have tested all lifeskills , except farming.

I make 25-30M per hour with gathering. I make 50M at trees.
    I make 35-40M per hour with hunting. I make 50M at trees
    I make 20M per hour with cooking. I make 50M at trees
    I make 30M per hour with alchemy ( only blood or sap elixirs ). I make 50M at trees
    Etc..

So yea , you're right. For players under 240AP Kutum without loot scrolls , lifeskilling is better, since valencia scroll droprate nerf.

But trees are broken af. Token value is way too high aswell as exp gain. You should abuse this spot before a nerf comes out.

#42 Blitzball, Jul 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  3. Vanadiel

That's not proof of anything. The reason why I always doubt these claims of 700 mil and 1 bill per week is because I am currently #7 on the server wealth list. There's no way I would be there with 6 bill in cash if people are taking in 700 mil to 1 bill week.
    I would be like # 1,000 if that would be the case.

4. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

Because real rich people dont store their wealth in their storage. Most people leave their silver in MP inventory to use it for investing .

5. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Fish all nights, do your rigts at stage V (for faster respawn) and grind a valencia area for like 2h a day for scrolls. If your gears up to 245kut or 260+nouver, go for aakman/trees/mansh

There is no superior way to gain money. Its all about time investment

Artorias_Dusk likes this.
  6. Vanadiel

Good explanation, but I was up to #3 prior to the introduction of the new market place. Back then there was no MP inventory.

7. Bob2009

Bob2009 Wizard 61 EU

Ye, most of those rich guys were buying everything flippable. I sniped a good 7bil worth of dandes/boss armour a few months prior to new mp, which is why you probably moved up wealth rank close to central MP release.

8. Boink

I made about 4.2 bil in 6 hours not counting trash... so anything is possible. I got lucky with the the new Distortion Earrings worth 340m ea. Got a Duo Distortion Earring drop probably first in NA :D. Oh I forgot back then the crystals were selling at around 250+m (now 80 lol)

But yes are exaggerated figures especially from lifeskilling unless someone dump thousands of dollars into it. Some that claim they make billions per week in lifeskilling then complain about RNG while having full tri boss gear.

People are weird with their numbers. I never seen anyone claim they make "profit" putting 100% collateral on a 30% chance to win or a 10% to win. Spam crons and artisans get a V then claim "profit" on enhancing.

Different spending habits, hours spent. The only way to prove they don't buy pearl items and sell in the marketplace is opening that pearl bought tab. Most of them will not be open to do so. Or else how can they "sell" to the viewers their in-game depth knowledge?

But making that much is mathematically feasible. RnG, mass amount of materials that accumulated throughout the play-through and time. The real question is: if players are actually putting that time into it.

9. Vanadiel

I guess we can take most of those claims with a pinch of salt.

10. Boink

[​IMG]

This was taken like last week. Posted it on reddit as well. I have more loot but was running out of inventory space. But yes unless you make your own spreadsheet take everything as a grain of salt. Some are definitely leaning towards their Credit Card purchasing power.

11. Vanadiel

What, only 289 AP? For sure you need to grind harder.
    Maybe you are holding it wrong?

12. Mimimimi

i know, i was just mocking you^^ the wealth rank is useless because nobody uses storage for money. there is just no reason to.

13. Boink

Wow you got me there. Bought this game on Steam release logged in and what do you know. I got a 289 AP Witch to play... lucky me.

14. Icywave

returning?

get 6-8 charslots

rotate tagged alts through val quest line 1

buy jewelry -> flip enhanced jewelry with those free stacks -> sell on MP

biggest profit you'll make returning to this game

15. Blitzball

That's some heavy P2W gear you got there :O

16. Vanadiel

Some people have all the RNG luck in the world!

17. Boink

Not everyone spams artisans, costumes and crons.

I can't help it. Did you know that I got a vell's concentrated that day as well. In Poker better be lucky than skillful, I guess it applies here as well. I'm sorry I can only count to 20 if I use my toes.

18. Mimimimi

it ain't stupid if it works! :D

Boink likes this.
  19. Icywave

Not everyone, but pretty much most end game players only cron pen gear ... The only way to safely progress and save what could potentially be 6 months+ of time on each enhance in terms of money and materials and most importantly, time..

20. Boink

You know that's a bad bet, right? 1/2 cost of of your enhancement + no enhance increase rate. In any given repetition 1% jump to 2% is a big leap.

I guess for people who dump thousands of dollars here, or have no plans on V accessories. Just the ideal 7/7 range. It can work....

Just a note here accessories have higher % value on any given tap. Soo cycling back to TRI isn't really a big deal. It give you an opportunity to cycle back to attempt tet accessories. But yeah I do have plans on V accessory attempts... so yeah it is just me. No hurry here.